Brian Harvey Pop Singer of 90s East 17, drug casualty and Jacket Potato Connoisseur

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Brian first came to my attention in the early 90s as the singer of "Rough trade southern version of Take That". As I was a greasy long haired lad, playing loud noise based music, he didn't really make an impact. Besides, lolcows weren't a thing then.
However, as the years went on, and Brian kept on munching the disco biscuits and smoking the weed... he went mental. It probably started with Leah Betts.

Leah Betts was a girl who had taken X, and had been advised to drink plenty of fluids... her brain swelled and she died.

The metro article will a test to that. He literally stuffed himself full of jacket potato, then threw up and ran himself over with his own car. Chris Chan never did ANYTHING like that.

There is also the East 17 reunion documentary, where the manager of the band (I think Tom Atkins, but as I say... not my forte) responds to the news that Tony Mortimer (keys, bloke who wrote everything) physically assaulted Brian, with a camp shrug of the shoulders and a "Who hasn't, in their time, punched Brian?"

Then there was this...
That's all there is on that one, if anyone knows anymore
Then there was this...

What did/does our protagonist look like?
brian.png
Heyday
brian2.png
Today.

And he's had an Christmas No 1.

Janny, move this thread to whatever board is de rigor, if need be.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Getting kicked out of the Dole Office. Classic.
We forget that Brian's phone was hacked...

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
The Virginia Giuffre photo?
Yeah, I think so. He was banging on about his Housing Association, mentioned (again) that the HA was originally called Circle 33 (or in Brian "Ferty free), and drawing the Freemasonness of it. If I haven't said so before, he's pretty tin foil hat. And he gave up weed. Although...
brisbaccy.png
He showed his baccy (American Spirit, fag...) Doesn't that look like there is a couple of buds in there?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Low quality, but yeah that's probably pot.

I love watching the antics of crazy tin foil hatters. From my understanding I thought the photo was already shown to be real.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
From my understanding I thought the photo was already shown to be real.
I don't know, it probably is, but Brian is saying... get ready for this... it's fake... but he's actually guilty of much worse stuff... and they've put a Sexton out there to make it look like he being set up. Brian did also question whether Princess Diana was dead.

Did I mention, he might be making a Nightmare On Elm Street fan film?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I don't know, it probably is, but Brian is saying... get ready for this... it's fake... but he's actually guilty of much worse stuff... and they've put a Sexton out there to make it look like he being set up. Brian did also question whether Princess Diana was dead.

Did I mention, he might be making a Nightmare On Elm Street fan film?
Lmfao this is the type of thing I find entertaining. Pure scizo nonsense.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Milly Dowler, Rupert Murdoch, Johnathan King's pedophile ring (King "discovered" the band Genesis). The video is still up, despite him saying it would deffo, for sure, bang cert get taken down. He thinks his life is in danger, because a solicitor didn't remember something from years ago. TBF, it is a serious matter, the phone hacking scandal fucked with an investigation into a missing girl (who had been murdered). However, he's saying that Levi Bellfield is a patsy... and that's a conspiracy theory I've not heard (same as the Sarah Payne one). And I've heard a lot.
He's thrown in the McCanns, too.

King is still alive, btw, and while being a convicted nonce rapist, the police had to apologise to him on other charges, or something. King in himself is a bit of a cow, weird, not as talented as he thinks, massive grifter and ego-maniac, and a sex wrong.

Nine hour stream on Milly Dowler. Not listened, but NINE hours... can say, at the start he thanks the Trolls for subbing him to some cancer charity. Then threatens to smash them up. Happy to bring the police into it. I've found 50% of my weekend viewing/listening.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Brian goes through some of the promotional material from a Funeral Director, and some charities, which he gets A LOT of, due to trolls constantly putting his name down.

The funniest part is: The names the trolls have put of them. There is obviously no "quality control" when sending out this shit. Brian Bender is just one of the rib ticklers that Brian reads out.

Brian is truly blessed, with the Kino.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
If he is killed it's Tony or John... list is a lot bigger than that, as you will see in this stream. He is still resentful of 1. Tony punching him 2. Everyone being ok with Tony punching him.