Little Green Scallion Blaine Gaven Ross

Documented person of interest who is not a public figure or who only has a small public presence on the internet

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
It will never not be funny how highly Blaine thinks of himself and how bad his editing skills are despite how hard he tries.
1667185091847.png

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
bln.png
From the EM thread. Reminds me of American Psycho, a novel about a yuppie who has a (shit) coke induced psychotic episode (in part caused by his gf cheating on him) and he sits in his closet doing coke and fantasizing about offing hookers. Only blaine isn't a yuppie, and is snorting bath salts, while skitzo posting on the corpse site that is Metocuck.

Suction Cup

Baby Onion
I found these videos of Blaine in the IBS thread on alogs.space/cow/ which I want to share:

"WAAAH, I was a Child Sexual Abuse survivor and Damian [literally who] bertreed me and therefore it was justifiable to groom those kids over Trannyscord!" :paytas:

"I FUCKING CARE!"

"This will be my LAST VIDEO until I get a response; here's my ultimatum: LET ME FUCK THOSE BOY HOLES IN PEACE OR I WILL DAAAXXX YOU!"

Nice Five O'clock shadow there, troon, I thought you got them facial follicles laser'd off?

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
I found these videos of Blaine in the IBS thread on alogs.space/cow/ which I want to share:

"WAAAH, I was a Child Sexual Abuse survivor and Damian [literally who] bertreed me and therefore it was justifiable to groom those kids over Trannyscord!" :paytas:

"I FUCKING CARE!"

View attachment 25459

"This will be my LAST VIDEO until I get a response; here's my ultimatum: LET ME FUCK THOSE BOY HOLES IN PEACE OR I WILL DAAAXXX YOU!"

View attachment 25458

Nice Five O'clock shadow there, troon, I thought you got them facial follicles laser'd off?
ah yes the " I suffered abuse as a kid so that's why I rape 6 year olds" defense