• Welcome, Notices, Content in the Spotlight

The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet. All Walks of life, regardless of race, religion, political orientation, sexual orientation, gender identity. if you rock with the Onions, you are one of us.

Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. Both Kiwis and Onions are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

🔎Under the Magnifying Glass - KennethErwinEngelhardt.net

Biafra: Lolcows, Terrorists, Israel, and Phone Cases on Shopify: The rabbit hole that Nigeria would rather forget.

There are some things that have long needed our attention. The video at the bottom stickes out to the right and throws it off-center. Also, there are issues with our logo being two small when accessing the forum on your mobile device.

Little Green Scallion Blaine Gaven Ross

Documented person of interest who is not a public figure or who only has a small public presence on the internet
You're getting close to fedposting here buddy. Watch it, actionable threats will be pulled down and if necessary reported to authorities.
HEY YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD NULL DIDN'T BAN ME FROM KIWIFARMS JUST DELETED A FUNNY POST I MADE AND TOLD ME TO STOP REPORTING PEOPLE IN DMS MAKE UP MORE LIES ABOUT ME YOU FUCKING TRANNY
Screenshot_20221018-093143_Chrome~2.jpg
This is you. You didn't own me and my name isn't John you deranged tranny. And if you think I live in Cook county which I don't you should be careful since I'm a short drive from you or your families place and I have a gun for self defense situations
814.jpg

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
HEY YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD NULL DIDN'T BAN ME FROM KIWIFARMS JUST DELETED A FUNNY POST I MADE AND TOLD ME TO STOP REPORTING PEOPLE IN DMS MAKE UP MORE LIES ABOUT ME YOU FUCKING TRANNY
View attachment 22529
This is you. You didn't own me and my name isn't John you deranged tranny. And if you think I live in Cook county which I don't you should be careful since I'm a short drive from you or your families place and I have a gun for self defense situations
View attachment 22530
hi john

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
View attachment 22529
View attachment 22530
hey look another Ashley tier melodramatic faggot @Marx is burning in HELL say hello to your new kin here

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
HEY YOU SEXY FUCKING RETARD NULL DID BAN ME FROM KIWIFARMS AND HE DELETED A 'FUNNY' POST I MADE AND TOLD ME TO STOP REPORTING PEOPLE IN DMS(lol) MAKE UP MORE LIES ABOUT ME YOU FUCKING TRANNY(if you want that to happen we can make this happen)

This isn't you. You own me and my name is John you delectable tranny. And since you know I live in Cook county which I do, you should be careful since I'm a short drive from you or your families place and I have a lot of lube and will ask you to make me sissy cummy by poppin my bussy til I scream.

queen of the sharty.png

Yo I got his pic from the same thread, I think you be a lil angry doe.
Dunno how this is a man but go off fam I ain't here to finna argue gender vs sex with a buncha queers, sounds like a waste of time to me dawg.

What isn'ta waste of time is dis question, I finna axe you.

Would you eat a JBalvin meal? Would that calm you down a lil greasy? You going straight into lolcow status fr so think bout dat McFlurry the next time you have a McMeltdown.
1666107779271.png

Yo fr your warning thing sucks, delete this post dawg I was just testin the CSS

[But wtf do I mean by this?]

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion
at their peak they were 16% of all the posts being produced
View attachment 17418
saw this post in the rdrama kiwi thread ,a highly coveted pink triangle and knew it was them
View attachment 17419
forum jannie weighs in
I also want to add that blaine had another rdrama account, but it's barely used https://rdrama.net/@RebornRose he has used rebornrose name on lolcow.org I believe

Empresa

Ladmin
Oh noes blaine saw our super secret convo about what to do about the janny who doesn't want to janny with us.. we're ruined tell Ken to shut it down , start sweet talking kiwis for referral codes , come find me I'm @grimoire on there.

Empresa

Ladmin
Blaine can't stop larping as me on /cow , surprisingly no one is buying it
Screenshot_806-1.png
Screenshot_807-1.png
unknown-29.png
All i have to say is ,I hope my next alog is hot, I went from a gay kike to a skitzo troon, I've been thru enough ugly ones 😔

reddit edit | stop making accounts here , everyone can tell when it's you . This place is smol enough you stick out like a nįgger.

Empresa

Ladmin
Some caps they made in the kiwi sperging thread on lcf
Screenshot_20221025-002212_Chrome.jpg

Stick out like a swore thumb never follows the flow of the convo just wants to post his agenda
Screenshot_20221025-002144_Chrome.jpg

>me gambling wondering when will Blaine stop obsessing over the staff here
Screenshot_20221024-224259_Chrome.jpg