Best (and Worst) of Chat

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
I get the notion most of you really like this Satan/Bastard Samurai for some reason, why?
Start here:

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
1610420321718.png

Flamesoul

resident feline
Baby Onion
Okay so Ronald Raygun made a kiwi discord server back in 2017 and I joined it and chatted with everyone over voice chat. That's how I met The Master, from kf, and he and I really hit it off. After a couple weeks, we started dating. But broke up a few months later, I forget why lol We stopped talking for a few years but then last August I got back in contact with him and we became friends again. In December, I asked him out again and we've been dating since then.
I kinda assumed everyone knew about him and I, it was kind of a big thing back in 2017 and people made fun of us lmfao

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion
Okay so Ronald Raygun made a kiwi discord server back in 2017 and I joined it and chatted with everyone over voice chat. That's how I met The Master, from kf, and he and I really hit it off. After a couple weeks, we started dating. But broke up a few months later, I forget why lol We stopped talking for a few years but then last August I got back in contact with him and we became friends again. In December, I asked him out again and we've been dating since then.
I kinda assumed everyone knew about him and I, it was kind of a big thing back in 2017 and people made fun of us lmfao
yikes