Best (and Worst) of Chat

Subhuman Bastard

Faggot
Baby Onion
1607812741133.png

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
Hmmm... it's almost as if chat without the usual suspects at KF shitting it up is actually NOT gay.

@SIGSEGV @cjöcker ... idk if your jannie powers extend to chat, but if you could preemptively ban the usual suspects that REEEEEEE into the void that is the KF chatbox, that'd be great. Not naming any names, but @Leg Pit Cream knows who he is.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Hmmm... it's almost as if chat without the usual suspects at KF shitting it up is actually NOT gay.

@SIGSEGV @cjöcker ... idk if your jannie powers extend to chat, but if you could preemptively ban the usual suspects that REEEEEEE into the void that is the KF chatbox, that'd be great. Not naming any names, but @Leg Pit Cream knows who he is.
I'm not banning anyone from chat until they give me a reason to do so.

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion

I'll ban people who shit up the chat when they cause problems. I'm not doing some Twitch tier shit and getting rid of people because of shit that happened outside of the OF.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions