• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Animes that don't suck

Deleted member 1141

DURARARA!!

The two exclamation points are part of the title.

IDK where you want to get this, crunchyroll recently took it off their service.

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
I was into Anime back in the late 2000s, I used to watch Sugar Sugar Rune and Ojamajo DoReMi. but when I meet the anime fanbase who complain when something is not in Japanese and thinks Japan is "superior" to any other country and the weeaboos made me lose interest in Anime.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Hellovan Onion
Darker than black was decent. The manga series that retconned the second season kept the good atmosphere of the OVA’s but could be hilariously edgy at times.

It was really more of a “anime guy impressing his GF” anime than a “Chinese electric batman” anime.

Last edited:

Cavalier Cipolla

Onion Knight...on Onionfarms!
Baby Onion
Kate and Julie aka Dirty Pair
It's an anime from 1985 and it has two wahmen with tits as protagonists. We got first exposed to it in 1990 when it aired on Italian TV. Funnily enough, you can watch the entire Italian dub on YouTube, as it somehow hasn't been shoah'ed by copyright.

The Italian dub censored one episode by changing the plot in such a way that a tranny was turned into a former spy. Note that this anime didn't air on Mediaset, but on some regional network. For those who aren't Italian anime experts, Mediaset has been known for censoring a lot of anime to varying degrees, while regional TV networks (that aired most anime from the late 70s until the late 90s) generally had minimal censorship, alongside MTV and TMC.

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Baby Onion
Older stuff or Newer?

If newer: you might as well just disregard my opinion because Astroboy, Big O , and The Cowboy Bebop Outlaw Star Trigun Gundam serial were my first Animus.
:opeed:

Dungeon Mushi is really the only anime I actively watch for updates aside from One Piece (which isn't new,) but I have a few suggestions from friends for Black Clover and Hunter X Hunter though. Worth?

Last edited:

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Looks through thread
Yaknow this anime to tranny pipeline might be real., maybe I should stop watching anime.
Dungeon Mushi is really the only anime I actively watch for updates aside from One Piece (which isn't new,) but I have a few suggestions from friends for Black Clover and Hunter X Hunter though. Worth?
Black Clover is an even more annoying version of Naruto as the MC who screams all the time, HxH is from the guy who made YuYu Hakusho since you enjoy One Piece I'd second that reference.

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Baby Onion
Looks through thread
Yaknow this anime to tranny pipeline might be real., maybe I should stop watching anime.

Black Clover is an even more annoying version of Naruto as the MC who screams all the time, HxH is from the guy who made YuYu Hakusho since you enjoy One Piece I'd second that reference.
I do like me some YuYu. Also tempted to go back and watch Dragonball through to DBZ's Cell Saga because RIP Toriyama and a chunk of my childhood. :')

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Baby Onion
Rewatching YuYu instead of starting a new animu, goddamn did the live action do Kuwabara a disservice in condensing two seasons.

That man knew how to appropriately for simp the ladies despite the horse face.:haha: