angry canadian

Baby Onion
this gave me a hearty kek, man you were sat on lolcow.org with multiple tabs open hawking people in the t&h for any mention of you or your wife, dont bullshit a bullshiter fren
If you think that then you're as retarded as the rest of these people and that's sad. No wonder Sean got the drop on you.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
There were channels shitting on both you and Moralfag, no one's talking to you. Most people thought you were too irrelevant to even check your server out. No one cared about you. I cared only as far as you failed to dox me and I didn't fail to dox you.
What's my work and address bitch?

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
It's true, some people just are not cut out for this lifestyle.
when they find frens and get jobs i dont resent them, some people are only visitors in the land of the outsider, so if you dont absolutely love this, then i hope you find something you do enjoy putting your time in.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
It's true, some people just are not cut out for this lifestyle.
when they find frens and get jobs i dont resent them, some people are only visitors in the land of the outsider, so if you dont absolutely love this, then i hope you find something you do enjoy putting your time in.
Oh I'll stick around, I promised to train lolcows to not be dicks in my free time. So that's what I plan on doing at the .net if anyone gets too annoying we ban them here and sissy tag them there until they learn better. If they learn we untag them and release them into the wild.

Nobody cares about me to try and data scrape my shit besides Angry, so if my location gets out a bunch of the internet will blame him.

I'm actually innocent but I wanna help and this is a way I can help out.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
lel, this is why WN's will never win the race war, cunnychads do whats necessary to keep the race going.
You don't handicap the losers. BLM can burn down cities with practically no reproach. Whites can't even legally defend their own property. You handicap the stronger side. You'd know that if you ever played a sport instead of fapping to children.

*edit*
Also most races; not just Europeans, kill pedophiles. Mexicans. Asians, even the Taliban is lining up child molesters and shooting them. The only races that fuck kids and get away with it are niggers and Australian abbos. Even if the Aryan Race were to vanish from the earth, other vaguely civilized peoples would still object to your proclivities.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
You don't handicap the losers. BLM can burn down cities with practically no reproach. Whites can't even legally defend their own property. You handicap the stronger side. You'd know that if you ever played a sport instead of fapping to children.
Kyle defended himself and black lives still matter.

Suck my dick unironically political Nazi faggot. Seethe and cope more.

Go touch some grass and come back so I can teach you to lol calm down.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Kyle defended himself and black lives still matter.

Suck my dick unironically political Nazi faggot. Seethe and cope more.

Go touch some grass and come back so I can teach you to lol calm down.
He killed two kikes and a pedophile. No one cares about that.
1625632524471.jpg

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered

*edit*
Also most races; not just Europeans, kill pedophiles. Mexicans. Asians, even the Taliban is lining up child molesters and shooting them. The only races that fuck kids and get away with it are niggers and Australian abbos. Even if the Aryan Race were to vanish from the earth, other vaguely civilized peoples would still object to your proclivities.
those birthrates though

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
He killed two kikes and a pedophile. No one cares about that.
No one actually cares about a failed movement from Austria except those who failed history or people who actually like losers.

The Nazis had a ton of chances to stop and keep their stuff but just like you they kept going and lost.