naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Because I never lose. You're a methed out tranny living with your mom. You lost life. Kill yourself

LOL "Save your ass from the internet"

LMAO.

You're not, nor have you ever been, part of that.
I spent more time of my life trying to keep Spooky from being a retard than a reasonable person should have. Multiple people were against the TAH thread. No one wanted Spooky to post that. No one wanted Spooky to include randoms from the Farms in the Islam thing. No one wants Spooky to dox a member of Gibi's family for every video he makes. Spooky is a bad actor. The people who enable him are bad actors. Most people didn't. @Syntaxius already attested to this.

There's nothing to say about me unless they lie. I can't wait to read the fiction "they" write up.

Consider suicide, you autistic fuck.
fixed your name

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
There's nothing to say about me unless they lie. I can't wait to read the fiction "they" write up.

Consider suicide, you autistic fuck.
Spookys based, now get in the robot shinji. I warned you, I'd use my tranny magic to make you into a lolcow.

Thanks to some online friends, we did just that.

I wish I didn't hurt some people with baseless accusations but in hindsight most of this is funny.

I have my closure irl thanks to my spergings here. Look at my dick and balls and kill yourself faggot.

Listen to this, it sums up your fucking life loser.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Real rats don't tell people they're rats.

"Hurr durr I'ma double agent"
Kill yourself, Blaine. Your fantasy world is annoying, and no one benefits from you being alive. You're a parasite in every sense. You add nothing to the world. In all earnestness. I'm not trying to be edgy or an internet tough guy. I'm saying this out of compassion and empathy. Volunteer for self-administered euthanasia. It will be easier on everyone around you. Your mother will feel better. The people who are forced to endure you will feel better, and you'll feel better. It's easy.

1637709813259.png

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I hope you realize no one gives a single solitary fuck about how quality your OP's are, which they are good.
it's outcasts exposing outcasts in order to curry favor with normalniggers.
I dont do it for asspats and upcummies i do for people like myself, true outsiders are tales deserve to be told.
im kinda rambling but this shit is so :story:

angry canadian

Baby Onion
I hope you realize no one gives a single solitary fuck about how quality your OP's are, which they are good.
it's outcasts exposing outcasts in order to curry favor with normalniggers.
I dont do it for asspats and upcummies i do for people like myself, true outsiders are tales deserve to be told.
im kinda rambling but this shit is so :story:
I got banned. I clearly don't give a shit about asspats. I did what I wanted.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
But it did work out in the end for everyone but the three traitors it seems. Here I thought it was two but apparently both AC and Commie used Moralfag as a messenger until he got sick of it. We still talk on the phone.
@a t o m i z e d
I hope to whatever God you may or may not believe in that you don't take the stories this person tells seriously. If you do I'll be extremely disappointed.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
im perpetually unable to take anything serious senpai
I just act like I believe everything but I'm clinically incapable of trusting people I haven't met irl.

It's why this all worked out cause I formed uneasy truth alliances and didn't leak everything I knew.

Thus I look like a supreme clairvoyant if Angry is right and nobody told me anything.

So what am I @angry canadian the best witch ever? Sounds delusional sweaty.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Even if he leaves this thread let's others know he's a snake and will be kept up as a public service lol.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
I just act like I believe everything but I'm clinically incapable of trusting people I haven't met irl.

It's why this all worked out cause I formed uneasy truth alliances and didn't leak everything I knew.

Thus I look like a supreme clairvoyant if Angry is right and nobody told me anything.

So what am I @angry canadian the best witch ever? Sounds delusional sweaty.
There were channels shitting on both you and Moralfag, no one's talking to you. Most people thought you were too irrelevant to even check your server out. No one cared about you. I cared only as far as you failed to dox me and I didn't fail to dox you.