angry canadian

Baby Onion
Moralfag did and he isn't banned...yet.
No he didn't and he has nothing to do with burn book.
I doxed myself to become boring faster. Now my thread is dead and I'm hiding under the smokescreen of Kengle AND Naught lol.
You could have also just stopped posting 20 youtube videos a day, stopped posting on lolcow, and stopped being a fucking faggot.
Fuck Blake.
Gross
Your thread will be hilarious for you then. All those people will have to be culled according to your flawed retard logic. You admit you're retarded and wonder why others believe me over you?

I've consistently been right, and saying the same things each time. When I'm not, my guesses are funnier than reality.

Listen to AC Whiskey Opener by Erika Rose:
1566490233726.jpg

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
No he didn't and he has nothing to do with burn book.

You could have also just stopped posting 20 youtube videos a day, stopped posting on lolcow, and stopped being a fucking faggot.

Gross

View attachment 11160
Who are your friends again btw? Did you get someone to write Onionfarms on their tummy after meeting them online that very same day?

No?

Think on how people do what I want and why they want to do it to. That is my lesson to you.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Who are your friends again btw? Did you get someone to write Onionfarms on their tummy after meeting them online that very same day
I would never ask someone to do that
Think on how people do what I want and why they want to do it to. That is my lesson to you.
Because you target people like Walker, Blake and whoever this troon friend of yours is. Mentally ill, weak people. Charlie Manson also had a family.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
I would never ask someone to do that

Because you target people like Walker, Blake and whoever this troon friend of yours is. Mentally ill, weak people. Charlie Manson also had a family.
Yes, I'm saying you are more pathetic than Charlie Manson. You're Chris Chan levels of pathetic and it's been amusing playing the retard about your Sandy ass vagina.

I didn't stop posting so you would focus on me instead of stopping to think about what you were doing. Gonna go after Spooky some more btw?

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Yes, I'm saying you are more pathetic than Charlie Manson. You're Chris Chan levels of pathetic and it's been amusing playing the retard about your Sandy ass vagina.
I'm married and rich; and online friends aren't real friends.
I didn't stop posting so you would focus on me instead of stopping to think about what you were doing.
"I got doxed for being a retarded faggot so I kept being a retarded faggot"
Gonna go after Spooky some more btw?
No, because Spooky's stopped posting.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
I'm married and rich; and online friends aren't real friends.

"I got doxed for being a retarded faggot so I kept being a retarded faggot"

No, because Spooky's stopped posting.
No youre not dude don't lie.

images (14).jpeg

No they haven't, but that means my distraction has worked.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
I don't fully understand what you're trying to prove. Are you trying to prove that Walker reposted the same phone number that I found in the server you made that I got access to via DawnDusk?
So you admit you were in the server trying to help. That's all of us then.
Dawn
Commie
Moralfag
Me
And You.

The only 5 on that discord. You're all poo touchers and just admitted it.

Only Dawndusk actually tried to help me. Moralfag is cool now cause he just admitted he's my biggest simp.

You and Commie are snakes to everyone around you. That's what I set out to prove. Two snakes.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
So you admit you were in the server trying to help. That's all of us then.
Dawn
Commie
Moralfag
Me
And You.

The only 5 on that discord. You're all poo touchers and just admitted it.

Only Dawndusk actually tried to help me. Moralfag is cool now cause he just admitted he's my biggest simp.

You and Commie are snakes to everyone around you. That's what I set out to prove. Two snakes.
No. You fucking retard. DawnDusk gave me ownership of the server to archive everything after you left.