angry canadian

Baby Onion
Why defend hunny mussie? Who again is just a known Bella account with a name change.

Even I knew it was Bella bro.
Why not video call them like they asked you to.
And no I'm not telling you which one of those people is still in contact with me. Y'all flunked the simp test. Oh I'm gonna feel like inviting my simps to the site now for sure.

Retards.

I can easily just stay on discord.
Go for it lmao.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
I woulda told naught who today too but noooooooo.

I said it'd be funnier wee naught child. You knew not why. Don't blow your load so soon all the time buddy.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Feels like whatever you think you're planning on doing is going to be ridiculous and underwhelming.
Yeah but whatever burn book already had planned is now filled out thanks to my help.

I'm a Soviet, you're a Nazi. This is only business. You're a bad Nazi and now you gotta listen to Momma Erika.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Yeah but whatever burn book already had planned is now filled out thanks to my help.
The same people who wrote the TAH thread? Who think every random account is ILJ? Who couldn't successfully dox GiBi? The same people who spent 3 months obsessing over Sockness's weird "religion"
My god. Please. No. Have mercy.
1555743969881.jpg

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Because you don't have friends and if there were anything to post about me it'd already be on KF and I'd already know. Why would anyone choose to post anything of note here.
I have plenty of frens, some I made without meaning to. I was just nice and was myself. The longer someone talks with me the more they realize I just use psychology to help others in obscure ways. They realize just exactly what I'm doing and feel reassured by it. Everyone loves to be the star, so I'm letting others get their shine on!

Why would we post it to KF before we got it all formatted and ready? This isn't my thread where they gave you wrong information on purpose.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
I have plenty of frens, some I made without meaning to. I was just nice and was myself. The longer someone talks with me the more they realize I just use psychology to help others in obscure ways. They realize just exactly what I'm doing and feel reassured by it. Everyone loves to be the star, so I'm letting others get their shine on!

Why would we post it to KF before we got it all formatted and ready? This isn't my thread where they gave you wrong information on purpose.
No one gave me information about you, wrong or otherwise. You left your exif data in your cellphone photo.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
No one gave me information about you, wrong or otherwise. You left your exif data in your cellphone photo.
This is such an obvious lie. Others publicly claim to give you info, I know the people privately who have. Why anyone ever could believe a thing you say is beyond me.

I intentionally left exit data to prove who I was, you ruined our prank. I was supposed to get to the same place Chris is, then talk to the local gang and get milk from behind the bars. Now my face is everywhere and we can't.

You ruined milk by blowing your load too fast. That's why you're a lolcow.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
This is such an obvious lie. Others publicly claim to give you info, I know the people privately who have. Why anyone ever could believe a thing you say is beyond me.
Who publicly claims to have given me information on anything? If they're doing it publicly then you have no reason not to post proof. You won't because you can't, because that's a lie
I intentionally left exit data to prove who I was, you ruined our prank. I was supposed to get to the same place Chris is, then talk to the local gang and get milk from behind the bars. Now my face is everywhere and we can't.
"I doxed myself on purpose because reasons."
You ruined milk by blowing your load too fast. That's why you're a lolcow.
You're a vaguely manipulative schizophrenic who has been doing this exact thing for 4 months. You make vague statements about some greater overarching plan and get retards like Walker and Blake to listen to you (for some reason) and then you rabbit hole yourself into an autistic psychosis.
I don't care, you're an ugly troon who lived in a rape motel because you ran away from home.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Who publicly claims to have given me information on anything? If they're doing it publicly then you have no reason not to post proof. You won't because you can't, because that's a lie

"I doxed myself on purpose because reasons."

You're a vaguely manipulative schizophrenic who has been doing this exact thing for 4 months. You make vague statements about some greater overarching plan and get retards like Walker and Blake to listen to you (for some reason) and then you rabbit hole yourself into an autistic psychosis.
I don't care, you're an ugly troon who lived in a rape motel because you ran away from home.
Moralfag did and he isn't banned...yet.

I doxed myself to become boring faster. Now my thread is dead and I'm hiding under the smokescreen of Kengle AND Naught lol.

Fuck Blake.

Anyone who takes you seriously should be dragged into a sterile room for a full frontal lobotomy.
Your thread will be hilarious for you then. All those people will have to be culled according to your flawed retard logic. You admit you're retarded and wonder why others believe me over you?

I've consistently been right, and saying the same things each time. When I'm not, my guesses are funnier than reality.

Listen to AC Whiskey Opener by Erika Rose: