ADF/ Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici/ Isabel Rosa Araujo - Transgender, Communist, Antifa Soldier

Chairman Miaozer

THE SANCTITY OF THIS PLACE HAS BEEN FOULED
Baby Onion
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡀⠠⣚⣻⠶⢖⡐⢃⡠⠂⠄⠠⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡠⡀⠛⠛⢍⠍⢄⠄⡊⠉⠄⢁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣤⡚⠄⠄⠁⠄⠁⡊⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⠓⠒⡄⠂⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠂⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⣀⣀⣀⣠⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣠⣤⣴⣶⣶⣶⣾⣶⣶⣶⣤⣄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣔⣠⣴⣠⣄⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⡤⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡅⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠱⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡋⠘⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢚⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣷⣳⣡⡤⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣹⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡽⠋⠉⠉⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠯⢻⣐⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠉⠄⠈⠉⠉⠉⠛⠻⠿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠚⠒⡀⢀⣤⣶⣶⣿⣶⣶⡕⢂⡀⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠁⡅⡜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣡⣏⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⡿⠫⠏⠒⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠒⢿⣿⢿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡶⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡻⠙⠛⠛⠁⢉⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⡀⠤⠄⠤⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠑⠉⠉⠉⣉⠁⡉⠁⠁⠐⠉⠙⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠋⠄⡔⠠⡄⠄⡀⠄⠄⠂⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢐⣶⣶⣷⣿⣶⣶⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠉⠄⠄⠠⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⡀⠄⠄⠠⡀⠄⠄⠄⣀⣒⡾⠖⠋⣩⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⢦⠄⣀⣤⣤⣤⣦⣦⣦⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣀
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⡄⣶⣤⢀⢴⠴⠄⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣴⣀⣁⣀⣀⡁⣈⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣫⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠠⢷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣦⣄⣩⣉⣀⣀⣁⣀⣀⣾⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢣⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣀⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣫⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠄⠄⢀⣠⣴⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⠄⠘⢿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⣭⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣄⡀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢃⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⡍⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣷⣿⣟⢯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡌⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣋⢸⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⡿⠟⠛⠄⢾⡏⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠐⠯⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠉⠁⠹⠉⠁⠄⠁⠄⠄⢈⠅⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢽⡆⠄⠈⠄⠙⠉⠉⣙⢻⣿⣯⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⡄⠄⠄⣊⠄⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠧⣿⡁⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠙⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⢿⢿⣿⠿⠻⠟⣋⣉⣵⢂⡄⠄⢀⠴⢟⠆⠄⠄⢈⠦⡀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⡿⠄⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠐⢰⣿⣽⣷⣿⣶⣬⣴⣾⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠈⢀⣀⣧⡿⣠⡐⠄⠄⠄⠳⠄⠄⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⡋⣼⡇⠄⢺⠄⠄⠡⡖⣦⣄⠹⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡋⠉⣄⣴⣶⣿⡿⣿⡾⠿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢺⡒⠄⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠄⠘⠁⠠⠈⠄⠄⠄⢹⣿⣿⣿⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣆⠔⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⠄⠄⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠄⠄⠄⠘⠄⠄⠄⠄⠨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠗⠅⠠⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠂⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣁⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣃⠅⠄⠄⢠⡬⠳⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠠⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠄⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠨⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⠊⠄⢀⢐⡶⡏⠅⠄⠄⠄⠄⠂⢰⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢐⣷⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣀⠄⢿⢛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠄⣀⣾⣾⣯⡵⣷⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠠⣿⡷⣀⠹⣿⣿⡛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣉⣴⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⡗⠄⠄⠄⠄⠠⡀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⢸⣿⡎⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠄⣿⣿⣿⣾⣭⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⡁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢒⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Yes, I know this is all old stuff from KF but I am trying to catch up on this guy. this thread hasn't been updated for a long time.

ADF Image.jpg

ADF 2.png

ADF 3.png

ADF 4.png

ADF 5.png

ADF 6.png

ADF 7.png

ADF 8.png

ADF 9.png

ADF 10.png

ADF 11.png

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Some screengrabs from KF

1996386-261132a3d9a7190d1a1e9bc478219b07.jpg

2000300-de3c902095e74c8b5dc77770093ba42b.png

2016070-90c59aad6079abe78978dbbad2c0d0ca.png

2016118-9133a52ae83108655a1238e80310568c.png

2016120-b4f952ed2da6151b3c4dd451a16fd035.png

2016121-1eed48aa40b26c06ed5a5b5ce0be38bc.png

I like these memes on KF

Meme 2 KF.png

Phil in Memes KF.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 3.01.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 3.02.17 PM.png

Attachments

• 2016070-90c59aad6079abe78978dbbad2c0d0ca.png
    2016070-90c59aad6079abe78978dbbad2c0d0ca.png
    70 KB · Views: 150
  • ADF Screaming telling people to stop cleaning windows in a certain district..mp4
    1.2 MB
Last edited:

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Dude I didn't see him in Minneapolis when I was throwing bricks into the Police Department. Does that make ME the anti fag super soldier?

Also he's not doing satanism correctly, you don't invert the Crucifixion. You bear St. Peters cross.

images (12).jpeg

Also yes, the Satanic cross is literally an Orthodox cross with infinity at it's base. It's that for a reason beyond it matching with sulfur.

Most satanists are fools.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Dude I didn't see him in Minneapolis when I was throwing bricks into the Police Department. Does that make ME the anti fag super soldier?

Also he's not doing satanism correctly, you don't invert the Crucifixion. You bear St. Peters cross.

View attachment 10726

Also yes, the Satanic cross is literally an Orthodox cross with infinity at it's base. It's that for a reason beyond it matching with sulfur.

Most satanists are fools.
ADF rose to the forefront as a lolcow for the sole reason he interacted with CWC, it also didn't help he was noticed at a time went content was scarce thus people let the definition for what is a lolcow be stretched to include people like ADF or Rika aka Robert Wayne Stiles.

cybertron

Remarkable Onion
Marxist/Leninist, Trans, Antifascist,Atheist and a Satanist at the same time. :story: Now I've seen everything.

If you believe in Satan, you must believe in God also. They both are from the same religion.

Christine's Pickles

used to do that more flirtingly
Baby Onion
It's fucking hilarious that KF would stoop to this level to declare some 3edgy5me moron like ADF to be a "lolcow". In the future, the farmers would improve their standards for what defines lolcowdom... :story:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Marxist/Leninist, Trans, Antifascist,Atheist and a Satanist at the same time. :story: Now I've seen everything.

If you believe in Satan, you must believe in God also. They both are from the same religion.
Actually not. The church of satan by lavey does not believe in satan as a spiritual being. They are not devil worshipers.