• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Clownfish TV / Thomas & Kambrea Pratt / Kneon & Geeky Sparkles

Subtitle
- The Self-Proclaimed Nemeses of Kevin Smith, Profiting off of Nerd Outrage, Part of the Fandom Menace, Gaslit by a Cartoon

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
These guys are cringe as fuck but i do think kiwifarms should be replaced because null is ruining it. Some other autists have the whole site backed up so if it did go down permanently someone else could replace null and hopefully make the site better. At least they picked a proper channel name, they are clowns and love bait. Also forgot to mention they're bottom feeders.

Last edited:

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
These guys are cringe as fuck but i do think kiwifarms should be replaced because null is ruining it. Some other autists have the whole site backed up so if it did go down permanently someone else could replace null and hopefully make the site better. At least they picked a proper channel name, they are clowns and love bait. Also forgot to mention they're bottom feeders.
Saving history yeah!

Galactic Innerways

just heavily warbanded
Hellovan Onion
Honestly, looking back, I think it's more about him being disgusted by KiwiFarms than actually siding with Keffals but if you have any evidence to this, I'd want to see it. ...it.
Yeah that's what I meant, she pretty much sided with keffals is what I meant, she wasn't really a prominent figure other than just being by keffals side tbh
Also didn't the KF takedown thing happen in like june, july, august of that year?