Abortion Might Be a Winning Issue — Even in Florida: An architect of the ballot initiative to enshrine abortion rights in the state constitution speaks out.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
Something they have that in common with Chinese tourists. :trollface:
Somebody said it last night and I told my girl she was a street shitter today and she looked at me and went "You're so STUPID. Only the peasants from the mainland do that." And then I said " Weren't you born in Nanking though? That's the mainland isn't it?" And she laughed and said "I'm going to go shit on the porch"

I asked her about it and apparently in mainland China that shit is a common occurrence.

I YouTubed it, and it's WAY worse than my chick admitted to. They do it in elevators and everything.

Elevators, dog.

EDIT: apparently it's a class war thing over there.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
The CCP are the reason why the majority of China is poor and forced to shit in the streets.
The CCP are pretty much the reason the entire country is fucked up. That's why the rich ones tend to get out and come here. You'll find a Chinatown in almost every major metropolitan area and if you go back one or two generations it's always the same story: they got the fuck out because it's basically a third world country for 90% of the people there.

I still don't really like my girlfriend's parents because even though they consider her being with a white guy as "marrying up", they're fucking assholes. Everything is about status and appearances. I swear to God a Chinese woman will spend thousands on a qipao to wear to a wedding one time because she's paranoid everyone else at the wedding will talk shit about her if her outfit is cheap.

It's a fuckin weird culture. I'm happy my girlfriend is at least as American as apple pie. She's the type of chick that'll be like "do you think if I wear a T-shirt and sweatpants to the funeral anybody will get mad at me?" Lol.