Abortion Might Be a Winning Issue — Even in Florida: An architect of the ballot initiative to enshrine abortion rights in the state constitution speaks out.

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
you're right I don't know anything about fetal development because I'm not an OBGYN.
You don't need to be an OB to know about basic fetal development, most pregnant women do to some extent and sometimes their partners if they take interest.
Aren't you guys the country who are trying to get euthanasia for people who have mental illness and depression?
Yes, I support it for dementia and terminal illness but not mental illness. Our mental healthcare system is garbage so allowing people with mental illness to have euthanasia is just making the problem worse.

AvonBird35

I'm that Nigerian Prince that keeps emailing you.
Baby Onion
I think Abortion is poopy diarrhea.

Attachments

• DhjlzuPW0AEDi3n.jpg
    DhjlzuPW0AEDi3n.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 19

VAIDS Victim

Hellovan Onion
I think Abortion is poopy diarrhea.
Mommy your choice doesn't feel so good...

1713169702699.png
Oh wait, this is an anencephalic (brainless) fetus who was (rightly) aborted.
I noticed they're just dropping it, no flushing involved.
Does the sign need to be updated if most surgical abortions are done with suction now? Or is the "throwing it on the floor" motion a figurative one meant to mean "getting rid of" the fetus?
Plus I doubt flushing it is involved very often for surgical abortions, they probably incinerate them with medical waste or donate them to scientific research.

VAIDS Victim

Hellovan Onion
Are you kidding me? They still can't even figure out how to not shit in the street.
Part of the problem is superstitious beliefs about cleanliness. They believe shitting in your home is unclean, that toilets are dangerous physically and invite bad spirits. The Chinese are still animals that shit in the street in broad daylight but at least their problem is mainly simple lack of access and not cultural barriers that need to be addressed.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Is she a first generation immigrant? I'm just saying Chinese chinks shit and piss in public in cities, just like Indians. Especially children.
Born in China but came over at about 2 years old. So I guess you have a point, she is Americanized as fuck.

I mean even if she did shit in the street I'd still be with her. You ever fuck a 5 foot tall Asian? Their pussies are tighter than the skin on a hot dog.

polonium

Je suis un rock star
Hellovan Onion
Every place I've ever worked that had a preponderance of chinks or pajeets (or both) tend to have signs in the toilet saying not to stand on the seat and shit all over the floor.

Indian sign language for abortion is just plopping your dead baby's carcass on the floor.

Really makes you think.