Youtube enabling fakers - the genre of fake "primitive survival" videos

Subtitle
"How primitive survival videos are faked and leave horrific pollution in Cambodian jungle"

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
If you've ever looked up any kind of real estate related video on Youtube, I'm sure you've eventually seen this kind of video recommended to you:

Here are some of the channels I found specializing in this genre of video:

https://www.youtube.com/@TheSurvival/videos

According to the article below, these videos were supposedly faked. The article claims that these "primitive" constructions are build by modern construction companies, using modern materials and building methods. After they are built, usually through illegal logging, the video misrepresenting their construction is uploaded to Youtube where it hits millions of views, with all of the adsense money going to the channel owners. The constructions themselves are left behind in the wilderness, where they just become a stinking stagnant water pool of a mosquito trap or even an actual trap for wandering wildlife.

The bizarre genre of Asian men seemingly building extravagant buildings in forests has amassed billions of views on YouTube - earning vast sums for the channels.

However, aerial drone footage from Siem Reap, Cambodia, captures large teams of builders working on the projects. While on the ground after they have finished, the dog houses, swimming pools and slides are left to rot with stagnant water and plastic bags strewn across the abandoned building sites - causing a risk to local wildlife.

Pictures show the young lads with cameras rigged up and celebrating receiving awards from YouTube, owned by Google's parent company Alphabet.

Some viewers have even complained the videos are racist by pandering to a stereotype of developing inhabitants living in the jungle grunting while they scrape huts together with their hands.

While in a country where deforestation is one of the worst in the world, environmentalists believe the videos are accelerating the decline of habitat and creating dangerous conditions for wildlife.

A cameraman who worked on one of the channels revealed how at least eight builders work on the projects and use modern tools including diggers, power generators and electric saws.

A civil engineer from watching the video said the ‘earth cement was incredibly fake' and there are ‘lots of signs of human stupidity'.

He commented: ‘Even in ancient times, nobody would be so stupid as to make pools without drainage and leave still water, especially in the tropics because of the insects it would generate.'

They said that the videos were ‘fake, dangerous and misleading'.

He added: ‘They barely show any survival skills, as the construction methodologies involve the use of modern materials disguised as ‘primitive'.'

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
I thought you were about to go after the catch and cook people, literally the most based and drama-free youtube community there is and I was ready to throw hands.

I thought everyone knows these guys are faking. Up there with the animal rescue videos. All coming out of Asia.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Up there with the animal rescue videos
I am not aware of this. Is this also a genre of fake videos on Youtube? Prior to this I only knew about the fake "antique repair" videos, where they just smear some red earth mud onto an antique that is otherwise in mint condition to make it look "rusty", and then pretend to give that mud-smeared antique a chemical bath, when it's just them washing off the mud stains with water.

I thought everyone knows these guys are faking.

If people knew they were faking it they wouldn't have millions of views. You should read the comments underneath those videos. People are swallowing it hook, line and sinker.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
3 am dead girlfriend amogus luigi board prank call challenge gone wrong!
X3JgIsEgpXwpnJi_6CLmftNfrXG157JzBmztx6W-OkI.jpeg

Attachments

• X3JgIsEgpXwpnJi_6CLmftNfrXG157JzBmztx6W-OkI.jpeg
    X3JgIsEgpXwpnJi_6CLmftNfrXG157JzBmztx6W-OkI.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 81

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
If you've ever looked up any kind of real estate related video on Youtube, I'm sure you've eventually seen this kind of video recommended to you:

Here are some of the channels I found specializing in this genre of video:

https://www.youtube.com/@TheSurvival/videos

According to the article below, these videos were supposedly faked. The article claims that these "primitive" constructions are build by modern construction companies, using modern materials and building methods. After they are built, usually through illegal logging, the video misrepresenting their construction is uploaded to Youtube where it hits millions of views, with all of the adsense money going to the channel owners. The constructions themselves are left behind in the wilderness, where they just become a stinking stagnant water pool of a mosquito trap or even an actual trap for wandering wildlife.
That's mainly where the report button comes in ironically. Though I seriously wish that more people would see the disturbing behind the scenes shit from these channels.