Onionfarms Bling - General You fucked up I think

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Are you Kanye West selling ironically plain tees or did you fuck up and put the onion Farms logo inside of the T-shirt very small where the tag is supposed to be?

Screenshot_20240423-210527.png
Screenshot_20240423-210538.png
Screenshot_20240423-210554.png

Because I would buy an OF logo shirt but I'm not going to pay $19 for something where nobody can see the logo.

Last edited:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Are you Kanye West selling ironically plain tees or did you fuck up and put the onion Farms logo inside of the T-shirt very small where the tag is supposed to be?

View attachment 54518View attachment 54519View attachment 54520

Because I would buy an OF logo shirt but I'm not going to pay $19 for something where nobody can see the logo.
No. I did not fuck up. That was intentional because there are some people that will want to keep their support private. However, I can add more tee shirts and stuff with the onion logo on the front and visible. I am just getting started.

Last edited:

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
No. I did not fuck up. That was intentional because there are some people that will want to keep their support private. However, I can add more tee shirts and stuff with the onion logo on the front and visible. I am just getting started.
Well I'm not a chicken shit who wants to keep my support private so the second you have a shirt like that with a big beautiful Onion Farmin buddy on the front of it I'll be the first one to buy it.

I'm even going to take selfies of my beautiful onion farms swag after it comes in the mail.

Last edited:

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
So should I just buy the onion without the face on it shirt or will there eventually be one with the "Farmin Onions Buddy" on it? ๐Ÿค”

Onion (2).png

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
When you place an order, you fill out your name and address, then you pay by credit card which is processed via GPay(Google Pay). Before you finalize the transaction, you can review it. If you are happy with the order and go ahead with it, I will receive a notification on my dashboard of a pending order. When I process your order, I will click on it and your order will automatically be sent to a print shop who will print up your order and ship it to you. Printify is a print on demand with a network of interconnected shops that fill the orders and ship them to you. I don't have to worry about tying up capital in inventory or shipping. It's all taken care of.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
When you place an order, you fill out your name and address, then you pay by credit card which is processed via GPay(Google Pay). Before you finalize the transaction, you can review it. If you are happy with the order and go ahead with it, I will receive a notification on my dashboard of a pending order. When I process your order, I will click on it and your order will automatically be sent to a print shop who will print up your order and ship it to you. Printify is a print on demand with a network of interconnected shops that fill the orders and ship them to you. I don't have to worry about tying up capital in inventory or shipping. It's all taken care of.
Sounds good to me.

Looks like I'll be posting my drip god Onion Farmin merch on the site pretty soon.