Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

would you forgive jersh if he unbanned you

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
I was never banned, so I'm on both forums. I don't have the problem with Joshy that most of you guys have. He's kind of a mixed bag, I have my share of complaints about him, but I'd take him as my social media overlord over Reddit or Facebook's SJW dystopia any day.

But the larger point here is that, most people could go back if they wanted. They could just make a new account.

Cowboy

Registered
I was never banned, so I'm on both forums. I don't have the problem with Joshy that most of you guys have. He's kind of a mixed bag, I have my share of complaints about him, but I'd take him as my social media overlord over Reddit or Facebook's SJW dystopia any day.

But the larger point here is that, most people could go back if they wanted. They could just make a new account.
you think me and @Emp have not made socks lmao

Empresa

Ladmin
you think me and @Emp have not made socks lmao
I got flocks of haters hunting me down , going to the supporters/hug box/pay pig sektur to post about me , most peeps that I actually chatted with are pretty cool like HARU OKUMURA my favourite chat nigger , sometimes I reach out esp. if its on an obvious sock ( the game never ends , I have 3 just make another when one gets taken out )

Cowboy

Registered
I got flocks of haters hunting me down , going to the supporters/hug box/pay pig sektur to post about me , most peeps that I actually chatted with are pretty cool like HARU OKUMURA my favourite chat nigger , sometimes I reach out esp. if its on an obvious sock ( the game never ends , I have 3 just make another when one gets taken out )
can relate to that today in kiwi chat i was busted and josh said lol then swept me usually i never try that hard to seem like im not a sock and people catch on pretty quickly

Empresa

Ladmin
feel your pain man, going there during regular US business hours is asking for a death sentence . I only go there when its popping and he's asleep , josh stays lurking that chat.

Cowboy

Registered
feel your pain man, going there during regular US business hours is asking for a death sentence . I only go there when its popping and he's asleep , josh stays lurking that chat.
something im curious about is do you have an archive of chat i think it was HARU who said you keep an archive is that true

Empresa

Ladmin
lol only if im on the site , logged in , and paying attention , when he installed his hackedchat , josh made it so the messages auto delete after 30 or so lines , I go on there every now and then but theres only so many times I wanna see the same few null dicksuckers parrot the news of the day , that's why I don't post chat snaps anymore.

Cowboy

Registered
lol only if im on the site , logged in , and paying attention , when he installed his hackedchat , josh made it so the messages auto delete after 30 or so lines , I go on there every now and then but theres only so many times I wanna see the same few null dicksuckers parrot the news of the day , that's why I don't post chat snaps anymore.
fair enough i almost got josh to visit freedom farms but proboards does not allow VPNs and he said the link does not work he later called my posts kengle tier lol

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
If you use Onion Farms and start using Kiwi Farms to talk shit about Kengle, Based Kengle won't hold it against you and use that to start looking for reasons to ban you. Kengle is a great man and a real American. He has earned my respect several times fold. A man of respect and integrity. A true piece of Americana.
:buffalocube: