Worst Shithole places you've ever travelled to

Deleted member 184

Where's the worst shithole place you've ever been to? It can be anywhere. For places like Canada, USA, UK, and Australia put country and territory/province/state. EX: Birmingham, Alabama, USA EX #2: Townsville, Queensland, AU EX #3: Quebec City, Quebec, CA EX #4: Manchester, England, UK. Some of the shithole places I've been to would be around Appalachian Mountains around Kentucky and West Virginia (very poor people there) and Northern Indiana, right around the rust belt (very poor people there too). Poor people in the USA are well off compared to people in Latin America, Africa, and Asia, but you can tell when I was there, it was an area of a bunch of have nots. I dunno if Salt Lake City might be classified as a shithole, but the social life there is boring as fuck. Utah is a beautiful state though. Bonus points if you've been to some undeveloped country or a very unequal income developing country.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Especially from what I've heard, people poop on the streets.
The SF government made an app specifically to monitor where homeless people crapping on the streets in the highest numbers to tell people to avoid those ares. At this point, I want America's next big social experiment to be letting each state become it's own nation and let it govern itself, just to see California finally crumble under it's own weight.

That Mario Guy

Remarkable Onion
New York City is probably the biggest and worst shithole I've ever been too. The entire metro area stinks like burning trash, every where is crowded, and everything is overpriced.

And don't even get me started on the traffic!
I remember visiting Times Square around Christmastime during an impromptu trip with my best friend the day of his divorce.

It smelled of equal parts ocean and raw sewage. And again this was in the winter.

I can only imagine how bad that would smell in the summer.

Your mom's house.
D......d.......daddy?!