Kiwifarms Associate Wolfetone / Nathaniel Daniel Matthews

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

JSHERIFF187

Im god
Baby Onion
You know at least we did some notable things in our short time sperging over there to earn our bans, all you did was antagonize Josh about Elaine and he told you to fuck off to discord.
I got banned for being autistic and threatening ppl over being dumb niggers. I actually lied to Cuck Incel Moon about being JSHERIFF, kept shitting up chat with my autism, then derailed his shit cuck hitpiece threads abt Elaine. That then got me banned the next day. And you on the hit list.

What is notable about the Kiwi experience anyways? It only got me to become a worthless Apex Legends player, brooding in being an autistic, shut-in incel. It also got us all banned, and gave us the real perspective about Elaine after a while, which is what drew us all together, really.

Last edited:

Empresa

Ladmin
it wasn't what I liked, they only went up to my ankles..
1688231684006.png

I got banned for being autistic and threatening ppl over being dumb niggers. I actually lied to Cuck Incel Moon about being JSHERIFF, kept shitting up chat with my autism, then derailed his shit cuck hitpiece threads abt Elaine. That then got me banned the next day. And you on the hit list.

What is notable about the Kiwi experience anyways? It only got me to become a worthless Apex Legends player, brooding in being an autistic, shut-in incel. It also got us all banned, and gave us the real perspective about Elaine after a while, which is what drew us all together, really.
Were you the guy that totally owned the Farms by posting a video of you fucking a tranny?
I know "massive faggot who supports Elaine" doesn't really narrow it down but I'll take a shot in the dark

JSHERIFF187

Im god
Baby Onion
No, you found it, congrats. Negrating me like a little white slave transfixed on his "Epic Pwn" now, are we?
My guy... Reaction score doesnt affect my ability to post.
This is NOT KIWIFARMS. You're VERY retarded.
I came here to mock you, I didnt come here to fuck you. ive been playing Apex Legends for a whole year completely separated from Kiwi or internet drama.

Last edited:

JewNiggerCock

Remarkable Onion
Josh mentioned about discord faggots were fucking Wolfetone
he said he knows who they are and he's not going to ban them unless they annoy him

I wonder who they are :thinking:

Oh, that's easy. It's a group of people from the Telegram that have splintered off into their own faggoty clique. StinkyDooDooApe/AStupidMonkey is sort of mother hen of their group, so you can just watch who he interacts with on KF or Telegram. Also Josh isn't going to ban them because they're paypigs that suck his cock and he literally doesn't want a break away faction of former supporters a-logging him (again).
Also, naw I'm not really Wolfetone. I was just having a bit of a giggle. I apologize to the community 😔

JewNiggerCock

Remarkable Onion
Oh, that's easy. It's a group of people from the Telegram that have splintered off into their own faggoty clique. StinkyDooDooApe/AStupidMonkey is sort of mother hen of their group, so you can just watch who he interacts with on KF or Telegram. Also Josh isn't going to ban them because they're paypigs that suck his cock and he literally doesn't want a break away faction of former supporters a-logging him (again).
Also, naw I'm not really Wolfetone. I was just having a bit of a giggle. I apologize to the community 😔
I never pay attention to Wolfetone actually
I'm just surprised Null allowed these discord faggots to fuck with him for so long
Also, he said there is someone on the farms who called Wolfetone a pedophile for fucking 2 years without a reason (like wtf)

There are so many different discord groups. All the beauty parlour people are on discord. Lots of his pay pigs are on discord and Josh knows about it but can't do much about it because they give him money.
Pretty sure every time he chimped out about discord and mass banned people it caused former pay pigs to alog him. Like when he mass banned people for being mean to a mod and claimed a user names rat speaker had to be banned because he was in a discord with some of the lolcow.org people. The parasocial social club I think iirc

I never pay attention to Wolfetone actually
I'm just surprised Null allowed these discord faggots to fuck with him for so long
Also, he said there is someone on the farms who called Wolfetone a pedophile for fucking 2 years without a reason (like wtf)
Yeah naw, I just thought he was a really funny sperg to have around. But sadly a small group of paypigs get to run around with impunity.
I don't think this particular group has ever fucked with Null. When not larping as Blue Spike, they just parrot the weekly talking points from MATI.
When did Null say all this about Wolfe? I mean, the dude's a fume huffing katana weeb, so him not being a sexual degenerate would actually surprise me.

There are so many different discord groups. All the beauty parlour people are on discord. Lots of his pay pigs are on discord and Josh knows about it but can't do much about it because they give him money.
Pretty sure every time he chimped out about discord and mass banned people it caused former pay pigs to alog him. Like when he mass banned people for being mean to a mod and claimed a user names rat speaker had to be banned because he was in a discord with some of the lolcow.org people. The parasocial social club I think iirc
>Not much he could do about it
If he's in the position where he has to tolerate behavior / people he doesn't like, it's already over. This could have been avoided by not giving people the equivalent of a blue check mark for giving him money.

But if it were me, I'd "step away", become a shadow janny like Anominous, make someone else the admin (Crunklord420 is the only sane choice, unironically), archive everything into a very easily searched database, complete rebrand including companies so Josh's name isn't anywhere on a shred of legal paperwork, start with a brand new forum and go back to having a sane operating budget so I'm not dependent on parasocial retards.

The problem is, Josh thinks he's fucked without this grift and he's stuck in a self perpetuating feedback loop of sunken cost fallacies. It would be so easy to fade out of the public consciousness, get a job that requires you to have testosterone, do part time contracting work for people that need a shifty nigger to do some coding, continue to drive trannies insane anonymously like the rest of us and just go live a normal fucking life.

But no, Josh has a point to prove and he needs your money to do it.