Kiwifarms Associate Wolfetone / Nathaniel Daniel Matthews

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
>Not much he could do about it
If he's in the position where he has to tolerate behavior / people he doesn't like, it's already over. This could have been avoided by not giving people the equivalent of a blue check mark for giving him money.
True but as far as I know most of his issues is with anyone using discord or off site communication that's not approved by him. Despite him having a discord server for a long time and being in multiple discord servers even to this day.
And the chudbuds and poa.st leaks prove even if they listen to Josh and don't use discord they will still do insane shit and Josh can't stop it. Like all those people plotting against approved target Ethan Ralph on chudbuds and poa.st.
If null bans all those people then who will be his weapon against Ethan Ralph? He's banned too many people so now the only people left are weirdos who openly suck Josh's cock and hate whoever Josh says to hate.
But true him giving all the special treatment to his pay pigs turned out to be a mistake. But if he doesn't he might have to get a job instead of trying to make money off being a streamer and warrior for freeze peach

True but as far as I know most of his issues is with anyone using discord or off site communication that's not approved by him. Despite him having a discord server for a long time and being in multiple discord servers even to this day.
And the chudbuds and poa.st leaks prove even if they listen to Josh and don't use discord they will still do insane shit and Josh can't stop it. Like all those people plotting against approved target Ethan Ralph on chudbuds and poa.st.
If null bans all those people then who will be his weapon against Ethan Ralph? He's banned too many people so now the only people left are weirdos who openly suck Josh's cock and hate whoever Josh says to hate.
But true him giving all the special treatment to his pay pigs turned out to be a mistake. But if he doesn't he might have to get a job instead of trying to make money off being a streamer and warrior for freeze peach
I don't know that he has enough of a hate boner towards Ralph that he actively does anything against him, at least anymore. Josh's attention is usually split in favor of those that are fucking with him. If Ralph focuses on learning to be entertaining again instead of sperg spiralling at his thread I doubt they'll ever interact again.
You are right about the echo chamber environment. I absolutely seethe every time a smug faggot confidently counters what I'm saying with some dumb shit they're obviously regurgitating from the latest MATI. They treat that show like a firmware update and it's annoying as fuck. That's what it's like with members of the proud podcast race though.
The Farms has become a Null cult with nearly no independent thoughts being espoused, just reruns of a show that I skip half of.
"We must secure the existence of Null's wallet and a future for stalker children."

onionfarts

Baby Onion
But if it were me, I'd "step away", become a shadow janny like Anominous,
It was always a bit weird that he quit being officially a janny due to sperging out about Trump, then remained the forum's most active user with reading every post anyway. Might as well just be an official janny if you have that much free time to spend for nothing in return. The 'retired' label is kind of pointless.

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
wolftonebjlips.pngwolftone.png

Empresa

Ladmin
Thought he swept it along with ranger boos the other admins tell me it's still there but u don't have the same permissions as them

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I think you just need a certain member status to see it. So most new members won't. Does she secretly use the site? Only explanation I can think of.