WKUK - Whitest Kids U Know

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
29b167084fc382bc063438db6fbb6afa.png

Anybody remember this sketch comedy show from the 2000's?

It's one of my favorites tons of classic sketches, I might as well post a few of them here.

SHOSHONE THE ELEGANT THE WHITE TIGER KING

As you can see pretty funny stuff, somewhat "edgy".

Well recently they've came back and started doing stuff again. Most of it is pretty good, such as their weekly Self-Suck Saturday podcast where they talk about random stuff and even do commentary over old sketches. The Buckerson and Meyers series is them doing a DnD campaign which is actually really funny even if you don't like hardcore nerd shit. Also zach does dark souls playthroughs, Timmy does a cooking show "Zucchini boys". Sam also does something called "Sam's Show for Depressed Losers" but I haven't watched that because I find Sam so cringy now.

Here's their new Youtube channels

Twitch: twitch.tv/officialwkuk
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/WKUK/
Discord: https://discord.gg/BQg7x7p (don't know if timed invite)

Self Suck Saturday:

Buckerson and Meyers:

And the big reason they are doing all of this is to raise money for their new animated movie. They want to crowd fund the budget, so they don't have to pass their ideas pass studios and can do what they want. Which I like the idea and really hope they are successful with.

However, the problems start coming in when they talk politics, Sam, Timmy, and Zach are hardcore leftwing spergs who constantly feel the need to pre-emptively apologize for every time they said Faggot or made a gay or race joke on their show. Just yesterday Zach was talking about being ashamed of this sketch because it was so racist, ya know even thought he says they "didn't mean" for it to be racist, he still feels he needs to acknowledge it and beg for forgiveness and wokeness points.

You can tell Trevor is always really uncomfortable when they bring this kind of shit up, because he sort of hints that he has more "based" opinions than the rest of them. For example, Zach was expressing complete disbelief that people would believe Rich People would be pedophiles and that they were just all a bunch of crazy Qtards, and Trevor is just kinda like "Uh... what about Epstein?"

This kind of things happens a lot. It's even better because the chat will often turn against Zach and he will get red-faced and angry and read out troll comments. So it's really fun to watch them live for the interactive experience of pissing them off.

Another interesting point is you can tell there is a lot of background drama between them. As you can imagine Trevor and the rest of them are very fond of pranks. Well, last week Trevor just told Sam about a prank he was THINKING about doing then decided against after Covid came out. It was so innocent too. He was just going to put a MAGNETIC bumper sticker that said "The Queefster". Keep in mind he didn't actually do it, he just TOLD Sam that he had planned on doing it then ended up not doing it and just wanted to show him the funny.
Well, Sam's action is to get EXTREMELY pissed and start going off about "WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME? WHY COULDN'T YOU DO THAT TO ZACH OR SOMEONE ELSE?!"
Que every one getting very awkward and Zach expressed confusion to Sam, which he responds with "THERE'S A HISTORY THERE AND YOU KNOW IT!"

The bumper sticker in question
s5tfoj5sv9j61.jpg

We have no idea what that might entail, but obviously something happened in the past to make this boy's booty hurt real bad. Bad enough to be a unproffesional faggot and act like a giant pussy live in front of the audience. It's especially egregious because they all prank each other.

Maybe going forward I might start linking and timestamping their upcoming streams where things like this take place. Also lots of shit that I've overlooked or forgotten about. Timmy is also especially cringy (also I suspect he would've trooned out if it wasn't for the fact he has a daughter), but at least he takes himself less seriously than Zach.

Last edited:

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
>formerly edgy 2000s comedy group goes woke in recent times while having a more right wing member who’s constantly shouted down
Are we sure this isn’t Rooster Teeth?
Except that the right wing member is the soul of the group. Also the content besides them talking about politics is actually really good. So not quite like Rooster Teeth

Larry Bundy Sr

'Ello you!
Remarkable Onion
Another interesting point is you can tell there is a lot of background drama between them. As you can imagine Trevor and the rest of them are very fond of pranks. Well, last week Trevor just told Sam about a prank he was THINKING about doing then decided against after Covid came out. It was so innocent too. He was just going to put a MAGNETIC bumper sticker that said "The Queefster". Keep in mind he didn't actually do it, he just TOLD Sam that he had planned on doing it then ended up not doing it and just wanted to show him the funny.
Well, Sam's action is to get EXTREMELY pissed and start going off about "WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME? WHY COULDN'T YOU DO THAT TO ZACH OR SOMEONE ELSE?!"
Que every one getting very awkward and Zach expressed confusion to Sam, which he responds with "THERE'S A HISTORY THERE AND YOU KNOW IT!"

They should just fuck each other and get it all out of their system

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
2959e35ce008ad5de4e6dc2f43cb3051.png

FYI Timmy now wears Pigtails in almost every single stream. Supposedly his daughter does it for him, but I think Timmy is on the way to start trooning out. Him, Zach, and Sam are super pozzed now, with Trevor being the only thing anchoring them to reality when they start talking about politics (not that he's some Sam Hyde based god or something, but he's at least normal)