Why does your website look so fucking gay?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Is this an inside joke I'm not aware of?

Do you just like looking fucking stupid?

Is there an option where I can look at this website where it doesn't seem like I like dick up my ass?

Your website looks gay as fuck dude. Fix it.

I consider myself the casual. I'm not part of your inside jokes or your stupid hatred of kiwi Farms. I just want to be on a website that I think is cool and I like talking on. But I guess you insist on making it the gayest experience as possible. Why do you choose to do this?

I purchased your merchandise. I support this message board. Why are you making me suffer by looking at this fucking optical migraine that only a faggot would consider normal?

Can we please just have one whatever I don't even know what it's called.... Layout of the website that doesn't look stupid?

Thank you.

- Jack a.k.a. Anne Hathaway Fan
Would you clarify on what you specifically find objectionable?

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
The color schemes are fucking horrible.

I mean sorry I was being a dick before I've had a lot to drink but it just looks bad. I mean Jesus Christ though dude why does everything have to be like... Light purples and greens?

Couldn't there just be an option that's like... Normal?

Last edited:

Johnny Sitar

Registered
Lmao this drunken sperg out feels like a parody of my own. Absolute king shit.
But yes, this site is incredibly unaesthetic. The new banner at least looks normal but the themes are awful. Like we get it, onions are purple but the entire site doesn't need to be.
I personally just want a nice AMOLED black background, red buttons and white text.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Lmao this drunken sperg out feels like a parody of my own. Absolute king shit.
But yes, this site is incredibly unaesthetic. The new banner at least looks normal but the themes are awful. Like we get it, onions are purple but the entire site doesn't need to be.
I personally just want a nice AMOLED black background, red buttons and white text.

As much as I despise the ona forums the look of them is GREAT. It's just standard white, black and blue.

Why the fuck is EVERY color scheme selection have to be an optical migraine that looks like it was made by Jared Leto's Joker?

71nAbVq0p8L._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I mean honestly if Ken is serious about branching out beyond the "waaah I hate Null" crowd, he should configure the default color scheme to something that isn't fucking PUG FUGLY.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Make it look like the KF Orange or Red themes, those are pretty sweet.

NO!

Can't we have ONE fucking normal looking one? There's like 17 different color schemes to view this website in and all of them look like a fucking trapper keeper from the '90s.

Fuckin website looks like Lisa Frank designed it.

ss-140911-trapper-keeper-05.jpg

Johnny Sitar

Registered
I mean honestly if Ken is serious about branching out beyond the "waaah I hate Null" crowd
Ah yes, all the very underaged Generation Alpha kids who are going to be flocking to his blog full of plagiarized poorly reworded articles about Djibouti
Screenshot_2024-04-28-15-01-17-40_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Sorry bud, he's going to be too busy milking himself for KF's amusement to make any improvements, regardless of how extremely overdue they are

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
The color schemes are fucking horrible.

I mean sorry I was being a dick before I've had a lot to drink but it just looks bad. I mean Jesus Christ though dude why does everything have to be like... Light purples and greens?

Couldn't there just be an option that's like... Normal?
It's not that good overall but I find dark theme legacy probably the least awful.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
As much as I despise the ona forums the look of them is GREAT. It's just standard white, black and blue.

Why the fuck is EVERY color scheme selection have to be an optical migraine that looks like it was made by Jared Leto's Joker?

View attachment 54809
That is the worst joker ever. It's like if they wanted to make the joker appeal to zoomers on the spectrum who talk like no cap fr fr ayo spaghetti-o while listening to nigger music. Jared Leto is also a shitty cult leader and just as terrible of a person irl as his performance was in his appearances.

Reason: It's like that one YouTube channel that I was going to use.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I would probably make a crimson fucker theme if I knew how, with a basic black red and dark red theme that tosses in a little white grey orange and gold. Basically his color pallet more or less. Maybe black and grey background with red and dark red borders white text with with orange or gold link text that highlights as the other and maybe hidden usernames for hiding activity could be a darker shade of one of them. A red onion with a hat and glasses from Hellsing would be good for the logo. Maybe with a sharp toothed grin and some of the other text could be red.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I would probably make a crimson fucker theme if I knew how, with a basic black red and dark red theme that tosses in a little white grey orange and gold. Basically his color pallet more or less. Maybe black and grey background with red and dark red borders white text with with orange or gold link text that highlights as the other and maybe hidden usernames for hiding activity could be a darker shade of one of them. A red onion with a hat and glasses from Hellsing would be good for the logo. Maybe with a sharp toothed grin and some of the other text could be red.

I mean I would be happy if we just had one selection that wasn't the fucking JARRING juxtaposition of bright colors that clash with each other.

I mean Jesus Christ are we on a forum here or with all the garish purple and green are we listening to Riddle box by ICP?

R-4027689-1675734086-4739.jpg

Reason: The only thing I'm more ashamed of than having been a juggalo when I was like 14 is the fact that I just admitted on the internet to being a juggalo when I was like 14.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I'm currently using the new dusty onion format because I find it the least offensive to my eyes, but that's like getting raped by the guy with the smallest dick in prison. It still sucks 😂

Gargamel

an intergalactic Henry Ford hater and a furnigger
Baby Onion
Have you tried New Halloween Theme 1? I find the amber text easy to read against the uniform dark background. The box around each post is dim and blends in well, not jarring and distracting like some of the other themes.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
This is what the one I'm using looks like:
Screenshot_20240428-145312~2.png

Screenshot_20240428-150415~2.png

This is easier on the eyes for me at least. I would change the text to white, probably leave the black and grey as is but make the purple and green red and dark red. I haven't really decided on the link text. Red and dark red could work but so can yellow and orange, also the color changes when you press them so that could be different too. Hidden user names are also different as well as the rating in q&a. Here is a quick logo for it I made as a shit post.
1714341089853.png

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I had some friends that were juggalos and they would get me to listen to their music which is how I found out about their fandom and why I made a thread on them for this site.
Somebody asked me why I stopped being a juggalo and I legitimately looked at them and said "because a girl named Amanda let me fuck her freshman year" 😂

Reason: Whoops I legitimately almost posted her last name lol