why can't universe adventurer and the sock guy get along

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
Also, after the MASSIVE doxx Socky committed, I don't think universe will ever forgive him.

And he hates me/believes I'm a sock account because I'm the one who made the lolcow thread about him.

images (1).jpeg

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
His ignoring me didn't last long. Little baby boy is puppy dogging me all around the forum and downvoting my shit like an angry reddit tranny.

Your behavior is like a transgender girl on Reddit that's butt hurt. Do better.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Hey by the way I told numbnuts to stop puppy dogging me around and down voting everything I say out of spite (because that is the actions of an angry tranny on Reddit and it's pathetic) and I told him if he didn't stop I was going to start bullying him again.

His counter proposal was for me to tell you to STAAAAAAAAAAAAHP PICKING ON HIM so I guess I'm supposed to tell you to stop picking on him.

And if you don't he's going to keep following me around and we're just going to have to bully him way harder, so get ready for that lol.

I said the same thing on your DMs but I'm not sure you're still using that account so... Just letting it be known publicly that this dude's solution to you fucking with him is to puppy dog me around until I get annoyed enough to ask you to stop picking on him.

So yeah. If he doesn't stop annoying me, we're going to have to really ramp up the bullying and make his life fucking miserable.