Default Prefix - Flag for Staff Who would win in a wrestling match between Ken and Josh

Default Prefix if you cannot use the other prefixes. Staff will adjust

Who wins?

• Kenneth

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Josh

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Tie because they're both too tired to continue

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Neither, both die of a heart attack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Chan interrupts the match and beats them both over the head with a steel chair

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Subtitle
Winner gets both websites.
๐“š๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ'๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ

You guys are tripping.
"Retard strength" is mostly a myth, it's just that retards have a diminished capacity to feel pain. So it really just comes down to typical fight stats.
Josh is half his age and has significantly more tard rage, so it's a done deal out the gate.
King Neko Shota would turn Peengles boiled meat into dead meat so fast

same guy who threatened to call the cops over an email he aint gonna do shit
The only thing niggers fear is the police, and @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt is the biggest nigger this side of Niggytown.
At this point, I'm back to Josh being the lesser of two evils and the better of two fighters
1636777409356.png

khjkhgb (1).png

he still hides naughts thread to this day too
Indeed. Josh has the excuse of youth to pawn his supposedly prior predilections onto but Kengle was a 60 year old man admitting to lusting after children.
Both need to marched into a volcano but Josh will be afforded the dignity of being allowed to push the burger boiling pedophile first.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Idk how fat josh is currently, maybe he is more fit and can take him. If ken is fatter maybe he can use his weight to bo rai cho belly bump him to knock him over and sit on him or something. I still say Chris Chan makes a guest cameo solos both with a chair like those WWE fight interruptions.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
Idk how fat josh is currently, maybe he is more fit and can take him. If ken is fatter maybe he can use his weight to bo rai cho belly bump him to knock him over and sit on him or something. I still say Chris Chan makes a guest cameo solos both with a chair like those WWE fight interruptions.
Ken dominates the first round, but in the second round null starts to get the upper hand. That's when K-dog plays his wildcard and tags in Christine Weston Chandler complete with a folding chair and a can of mace

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
Can't Ken just t-pose, tip forward, and squish Josh? Because Josh is too weak to even hold back the boiled burger bod. Or is that his endgame move we haven't unlocked yet in WrassleMana?

Reason: Mom said it's my turn on the xbox
Last edited: