Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip When did you turn on Kiwi Farms?

General gossip about kiwifarms

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Too many isolated cliques that just circlejerk tbh. The whole autism with the leaked Trump DMs and Satan engaging in increasing gayops was a perfect example of it.
That was such a pointless drama too. There's tons of "off limits" places on KF, I haven't seen anyone leak stuff from the Supporters forum. Plus, pretty much everyone but Satan ended up getting through it unscathed, even MrJokerRager to an extant.

Get_your_kicks_with_5.56

I can't let you get close
Registered
Too many isolated cliques that just circlejerk tbh. The whole autism with the leaked Trump DMs and Satan engaging in increasing gayops was a perfect example of it.
You are right that this does create a shitty forum and forum environment

However, this is what the best part of the Farms is now imo. Waiting to see who spergs next and who sides with who is fucking hilarious.

Mike Stoklasa Simp

Remarkable Onion
The site itself and the sperginess of the users, jannies, and admins are waaaaaay more interesting than the lolcows that are being discussed.
I think it's more like... the cows have great, phenomenal peaks. But when there's a lull, there's really fuckall there - nothing funny or even remotely interesting, beyond niche tastes.

Whereas retards sperging out and being weirdos and starting pointless drama and whining on the internet is always at least mildly amusing, often far exceeding that bar.

SIGBUS

null did not troon out in 2021
Remarkable Onion
when the onion farms thread happened

the thread is basically just a bunch of autists slapfighting over minor stuff that you shouldnt be even seething about (and i thought this forum is shit until i gave it a go)
i also realised that 99% of the time i go to the farm i barely laugh, yeah funny people doing funny shit but i personally dont find it funny and more of "hey look what this tard is doing".

the only subforum i really used is the community farms where i can sometimes get a kick out. other than that i just lurk

FeederFeverFiver

Baby Onion
the thread is basically just a bunch of autists slapfighting over minor stuff that you shouldnt be even seething about
To be fair, that's a few people here too, who create these gay ass threads like "speculations about a Null's penis". Some exiles here are just genuinely retarded and are still mad that they can't get high on stickers.

Examples in question: snailslime and forgetfulferret.

Snailslime was just super gay prior to the ban.

snailslime

lolcow.org is dead
Remarkable Onion
To be fair, that's a few people here too, who create these gay ass threads like "speculations about a Null's penis". Some exiles here are just genuinely retarded and are still mad that they can't get high on stickers.

you're too gay to tag us

PESTPOOM

"such an infantile shitpump"
Baby Onion

You seem assmad. Literally the only reason I've seen people get mad at @snailslime is when she neg rates people, so until you explain otherwise I think it's safe to say you're taking things way too seriously.

I know nothing about @ForgetfulFerret tho, seems chill to me.