Kiwifarms Associate Walker Burgess / Moralfag Supreme / Icthultu

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

Flame_Hammer

Baby Onion
View attachment 12193

This relationship was perfectly legal in Canada. If you don't agree with our laws, don't move here. Actually, stay the fuck out anyway.

The girl in question was one of my best friends for almost 10 years, we dated for 2 or 3 years, stayed friends for a long time after that. We ended up driving across Canada in 2014 or 2015, I can't remember.
Also you shit yourself in the foot here.
Yes lmao.
So you support pedophilia right?

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Wow pedophile confirmed lol
1614095317921.gif

Flame_Hammer

Baby Onion
View attachment 12207
Where do you think you are right now?
Sir this is a Wendy's now are you going to order the divorce papers you got from your wife that divorced you meal with a drink of your tears and a side of the no remorse you seem to feel that you fled back to Canada abandoning your child and wife you had and ghosting them? Your former wife did after all divorce you because you ghosted them for over a year.
AC Divorce Papersscreenshot-www.facebook.com-2021.11.26-18_16_17.png
Absentia.png

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Sir this is a Wendy's now are you going to order the divorce papers you got from your wife that divorced you meal with a drink of your tears and a side of the no remorse you seem to feel that you fled back to Canada abandoning your child and wife you had and ghosting them? Your former wife did after all divorce you because you ghosted them for over a year.View attachment 12208 View attachment 12209
My ex-wife and I communicated throughout the entire process of the divorce; we both wanted to terminate the marriage, part of my leaving the USA for Canada was an effort to initiate a zero-fault divorce which effectively terminated the marriage contract and nothing more. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here. You're literally reposting things from kiwi farms. You didn't find any of this yourself.

Flame_Hammer

Baby Onion
My ex-wife and I communicated throughout the entire process of the divorce; we both wanted to terminate the marriage, part of my leaving the USA for Canada was an effort to initiate a zero-fault divorce which effectively terminated the marriage contract and nothing more. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here. You're literally reposting things from kiwi farms. You didn't find any of this yourself.
I know what I am trying to accomplish but do you?

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I know what I am trying to accomplish but do you?
Is your goal to act like a faggot and repost things literally everyone here has already seen and doesn't give a shit about? Because it's working. Most of what you've posted is either exaggerated, taken out of context, removed from context, or a flat out lie. The only thing you've posted that is accurate, and something I'd have told you all about if you'd just asked, is the arrest record.

For example. While I was living in Canada, I had to give informed consent for my son to have an operation on his ears. Maybe my ex-wife didn't know where I was, but then that would only be because the people mediating between her and I didn't tell her where I was. The reality is that she did know where I was living; I had to appear in court via phone several times, I literally had to call into the Saint Augustine family court and appear before the judge overseeing the case we were involved with.

Why do you believe what you read on the internet without any shred of critical thinking?
1650943937665.png

Last edited:

Flame_Hammer

Baby Onion
If your goal is to be a pedophile, and defend the fact you dated a 15 year old back when you where 18, it is working. If your goal is to also be a fag by fail doxing random people and self projecting yourself on said people you accomplished that. Also technically the statement of "nobody gives a fuck" logically fails because at least one person cares. Thefore logically how would the statement of nobody gives a fuck work?

【VOID】

Retired Staff
If your goal is to be a pedophile, and defend the fact you dated a 15 year old back when you where 18, it is working.
Anyone who thinks a 3 year age difference between two teenagers is pedophilia should be molested by a pedophile.

If your goal is to also be a fag by fail doxing random people and self projecting yourself on said people you accomplished that.
You don't know what a faildox is. Tell walker to stop helping you. He's making you look worse.

Flame_Hammer

Baby Onion
@Flame_Hammer
Speaking of pedophilia though

Would you like to explain your weird incest RP colon 3 pony fuck fantasy family complete with child pony? Is the pony cunny good?
Do you have actual evidence of that tho or you just self projecting? Damn dude that is nasty you are in to that when you are literally trying to falsely claim something out of context. You like that 15 year old cunny good? You clearly do because I have actual evidence of this instead of a out of context YouTube video
Screenshot_20220425-222219.png
Screenshot_20220425-222348.png

Screenshot_20220425-213743.png

Flame_Hammer

Baby Onion
Anyone who thinks a 3 year age difference between two teenagers is pedophilia should be molested by a pedophile.

You don't know what a faildox is. Tell walker to stop helping you. He's making you look worse.
Here is the thing, It was not walker who sent me. I found this thread myself. I personally don't know the person or really what they did tell more recent.

Flame_Hammer

Baby Onion
What the literal fuck am I looking at. Can you learn how to quote posts? What the actual shit is this?
Can you learn to actually provide evidence to your statements instead of just posting a YouTube video claiming something out of context just to make yourself look better and attempt to intimate me? Do you actually know how to backup your statements instead of being a tryhard?

Flame_Hammer

Baby Onion
No one, not a single soul, no one on earth believes you found Onion Farms yourself.
Here is the thing There is also two magical tools that exist. YouTube studio analytics and the search button on this website. I found this website because you posted my YouTube video here and when people view it here it shows me that. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220426-001028.png
    Screenshot_20220426-001028.png
    282.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20220426-000622.png
    Screenshot_20220426-000622.png
    248.7 KB · Views: 103