Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Last edited:

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Now that I got some footage of the town. I fear I’m gonna wake up one morning and headline news “ tragedy struck Iceland town as residents were swallowed up by magma” or “ toxic fumes seeped into the homes of thousands of residence in a small Iceland town, thousands parish”
Sorry, one of my favorite disaster movies of all time was Dantes peak and that was based on an active volcano called Mount Saint Helens

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Aside from people going back for belongings and animals i think everyone is evacuated for now. Hopefully it doesn't wipe out their homes and animals that didn't though.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
If any of the super volcanos actually wake up and erupt we will definitely have a volcanic winter.

In Italy there is another stirring called campi flegrei that is said will also set off mount vesuvius. This would plunge the world into darkness for at least 2 years and create 100 ft tsunamis from the explosion and at least 8.0 earthquakes it would cause since it can easily make a 6.4 without even erupting.

There is one in California that is connected to other volcanos that would all go off at the same time if one did.

Then the Yellowstone is the famous one everyone mentions.

Valles Caldera is the 3rd one in the usa.

Taupo volcano in new Zealand erupted in 250 CE.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Now that I got some footage of the town. I fear I’m gonna wake up one morning and headline news “ tragedy struck Iceland town as residents were swallowed up by magma” or “ toxic fumes seeped into the homes of thousands of residence in a small Iceland town, thousands parish”
Sorry, one of my favorite disaster movies of all time was Dantes peak and that was based on an active volcano called Mount Saint Helens

That's not gonna happen, they have volcanic eruptions all the time in Iceland because the island is located right on top of a fault line that's literally in the process of creating a whole new continent, as it were. You can watch Youtube videos of Icelanders and tourists calmly having a picnic next to a volcanic eruption, it's a tourist attraction there:

So no, they're not going to be "swallowed by magma", they're aware of where they are and what the risks are of being there, and have organized their society around anticipating such volatility.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Even with all that monitoring a situation could drastically change faster than they can react and it can indeed take them by surprise. It can't exactly be accurately predicted what will happen it but can be monitored and we can predict hypothetical scenarios but it doesn't mean we are predicting said scenarios would happen. We get it gays, this isn't a pissing contest no need to feel insecure. Humans are not as smart or in control as we think we are.

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion
If any of the super volcanos actually wake up and erupt we will definitely have a volcanic winter.

In Italy there is another stirring called campi flegrei that is said will also set off mount vesuvius. This would plunge the world into darkness for at least 2 years and create 100 ft tsunamis from the explosion and at least 8.0 earthquakes it would cause since it can easily make a 6.4 without even erupting.

There is one in California that is connected to other volcanos that would all go off at the same time if one did.

Then the Yellowstone is the famous one everyone mentions.

Valles Caldera is the 3rd one in the usa.

Taupo volcano in new Zealand erupted in 250 CE.

Not that i want it to happen, but I would relish the pure, unfiltered schadenfreude that'd come out of Kwiffar and other rightoids suddenly finding themselves failing to live up to that whole "hard times" mantra they keep regurgitating among one another if Yellowstone were to kick off. All these mutt larpers getting their shit pushed in by Mother Nature would be pretty kino.