Vetti / David Rodriguez

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
@【VOID】 @Empresa which one of you two fags is this. Fucking rope. Vetti might be a gay Jew who encourages Elaine to swat people but him being a Ralphamale and supporting the king is probably the only straight thing he's done his entire life.
View attachment 26063
Also I see you stole Andy's tranny's dox from the discord server and claimed credit for it again. Good job being clout chasers you fucking queers.
Blame the one who used a pony meme.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
Sriracha is a close associate of Bryan Dunn, King of Faggots, who helped spread the idioitic rumor that I'm Gator and then probably helped spread the rumor that I'm Daiymo so as far as i'm concerned they should both kill themselves.
Weird random post. Who is siracha? Why claim this and not provide some kind of evidence linking these random names to events youre upset at? Who are you exactly that you can claim random people are accusing of being multiple lolcows and assume we would be aware of anything you are spergy about? No offense but id say that this isnt your personal army and if you feel wronged and have proof. Just post it with context?

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Weird random post. Who is siracha? Why claim this and not provide some kind of evidence linking these random names to events youre upset at? Who are you exactly that you can claim random people are accusing of being multiple lolcows and assume we would be aware of anything you are spergy about? No offense but id say that this isnt your personal army and if you feel wronged and have proof. Just post it with context?
>disappears for a year
>we
Okay commie.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
>disappears for a year
>we
Okay commie.
I tend to lurk and only post when its needed. More so I have an issue when people try to recreate the same issues that ruined kiwifarms over time, in other places. That being just posting nonsensical rumors or straight up made up events to illicit responses from various 3rd parties who may or may not be reading. I.E. personal army behavior.

I am under the impression the main userbase here agree with my sentiment. Vetti as a kf janny is relevant to the kiwifarms topic. Namedropping random users repeatedly in vague statements to get people to react to most likely bullshit for the sake of “content” is not unless you can put context where it matters.

Do you disagree?

【VOID】

Retired Staff
I tend to lurk and only post when its needed. More so I have an issue when people try to recreate the same issues that ruined kiwifarms over time, in other places. That being just posting nonsensical rumors or straight up made up events to illicit responses from various 3rd parties who may or may not be reading. I.E. personal army behavior.

I am under the impression the main userbase here agree with my sentiment. Vetti as a kf janny is relevant to the kiwifarms topic. Namedropping random users repeatedly in vague statements to get people to react to most likely bullshit for the sake of “content” is not unless you can put context where it matters.

Do you disagree?
Most of the people who use this site are also very familiar with the drama relating to Vetti and the topic at hand so it's taken mostly at face value but I can appreciate how it would seem to someone who doesn't sit on shitcord.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
Some gunt poster who moved to discord and then got banned for using discord when Josh had another PMS attack along with all of our original accounts. As for them hanging out with KoP yeah thats true at least until the end of last year. We all had KoP in a discord server together and would watch movies and bullshit about stuff. I know there was a theory floating around at the time that frogninja was the diaymo but I can't recall if KoP came up with that theory or if it was Perspicacity. Not sure if she actually helped by gassing Bryan up or not cuz it was a long time ago and while I sometimes like Bryan he would come into VC to tell us all about how Ralph owned a crossbow and was plotting on killing him. Can't always take what KoP says at face value.
Oh she now hangs out with Vetti all day. Also somebody told me she was doxed in this post (probably vetti who blamed Erika and got the account merged into thiers) but I'm not commenting on the accuracy of the dox since I was friends with her for a while and it would feel wrong to. Plus I am fairly sure David wanted her doxed for content and I refuse to give that homosexual jew what he wants.
https://www.onionfarms.com/threads/exceptional-posts.2507/post-48569
PS David how does it feel that Emp still isn't e-dating you yet despite you still obsessing over him everyday for the past 10 months?
Okay so this Emperesa person is this Siracha person who is also doxed and someone in vetti’s circle wants to date them? Also kingofpol randomly was involved but not involved and only watched movies or shitposted about the gunt randomly on various discords who also is not the one who claimed this frog guy is/is not diaymo but instead was also called this by the KC capo persp maybe possibly who fucking knows?

Which also means it’s relevant to anything about this or that because ??????

This is kinda way too “in the weeds” for myself and possibly others to understand really any of this. What it seems like to me is that these random people were “around” during whatever events happened and were not involved in any of it or possible victims of being at the wrong place at the wrong time which led to randoms who supposedly arent that random on discord to come here and bitch about it for reasons.

I think ill leave this unanswered. This is all kinda gay and retarded. My experience with KOP seems to be that he is always “not doing anything” while people he talks to repeatedly do stupid shit that gets documented and the guys name is thrown around every time because he either is an easy target, some kf person hates him, josh is mad at him again or discord drama in general to gain attention for people to talk about it i.e. “This drama happened on discord! Eceleb kop was involved! Lets push it to some random ecelebs to hope they stream about it!”. KOP vs kiwifarms was funny though.

Siracha I know nothing about til now other than she seems to be tied to vetti’s crew.

However I did ask around and got these screencaps about something involving vetti and these people in framing others with CP and using swatter groups like Plategang(former swatter group for Ethan Ralph’s killstream) to respond to them. Its disturbing in itself and possibly has been reported here before so idk what to make of it regarding this. Take all this with a grain of salt, i cannot confirm any of these caps just that they were given to me when asked about who these people are around this vetti stuff.

EA92406C-7F04-48CB-A7C8-86BA3E8D6081.jpeg
FC90B252-EC1A-49F4-9482-EA0F11317D5E.jpeg
A429D0B2-9097-4B0E-A659-3C39BEB62D32.jpeg

Realistically all of is kinda under the radar for myself. Ill leave it at this in an attempt not to anger parties involved in this as much as it seems to be.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Okay so this Emperesa person is this Siracha person who is also doxed and someone in vetti’s circle wants to date them? Also kingofpol randomly was involved but not involved and only watched movies or shitposted about the gunt randomly on various discords who also is not the one who claimed this frog guy is/is not diaymo but instead was also called this by the KC capo persp maybe possibly who fucking knows?

This is kinda way too “in the weeds” for myself and possibly others to understand really any of this. What it seems like to me is that these random people were “around” during whatever events happened and were not involved in any of it or possible victims of being at the wrong place at the wrong time which led to randoms who supposedly arent that random on discord to come here and bitch about it for reasons.

I think ill leave this unanswered. This is all kinda gay and retarded. My experience with KOP seems to be that he is always “not doing anything” while people he talks to repeatedly do stupid shit that gets documented and the guys name is thrown around every time because he either is an easy target, some kf person hates him, josh is mad at him again or discord drama in general to gain attention for people to talk about it i.e. “This drama happened on discord! Eceleb kop was involved! Lets push it to some random ecelebs to hope they stream about it!”. KOP vs kiwifarms was funny though.

Siracha I know nothing about til now other than she seems to be tied to vetti’s crew.

However I did ask around and got these screencaps about something involving vetti and these people in framing others with CP and using swatter groups like Plategang(former swatter group for Ethan Ralph’s killstream) to respond to them. Its disturbing in itself and possibly has been reported here before so idk what to make of it regarding this. Take all this with a grain of salt, i cannot confirm any of these caps just that they were given to me when asked about who these people are around this vetti stuff.

View attachment 26933
View attachment 26934
View attachment 26935

Realistically all of is kinda under the radar for myself. Ill leave it at this in an attempt not to anger parties involved in this as much as it seems to be.
okay
1672166555055.png

YamiPoster

Baby Onion

View attachment 26933
View attachment 26934
View attachment 26935

This guy looks familiar :thinking:

Edited: I figure it out it's the Exceptional Detective
1672279201585.png

Last edited:

Empresa

Ladmin
It has come to my knowledge , vetti has upset a few unsavory characters that are hunting him down , pretty close to a dox as well , so the twerp deleted his youtube and nuked his discord funny thing his close friends did the same thing and they are already on alts. He'll be back in a few months. he always does. That is all.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
It has come to my knowledge , vetti has upset a few unsavory characters that are hunting him down , pretty close to a dox as well , so the twerp deleted his youtube and nuked his discord funny thing his close friends did the same thing and they are already on alts. He'll be back in a few months. he always does. That is all.
You mean this discord?

Attachments

• Vetti Server Pre-Sweep.html
    5.8 MB · Views: 91
  • VTTI TLK CALLS - Text Channels - general [1036323893742424167].html
    209 KB · Views: 78
  • VTTI TLK CALLS - Text Channels - general [1044679960645869698] Anus Sperg 2.html
    776.8 KB · Views: 99
  • VTTI TLK CALLS - Text Channels - general [1044679960645869698] Anus Sperg.html
    625.6 KB · Views: 103