Kiwifarms Gossip Unusual Change in Visitor Statistics

General gossip about kiwifarms

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Normally you would see a lot of website referrals from Kiwifarms in the visitor statistics but for January there is just nothing. Did Josh block linking or whatever to Onionfarms?
Change in visitor statistics Kiwifarms referrals.jpg

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
the nigger guy in the sanction suicide thread at kiwifarms linked it like a few days ago or whatever when he was crying about some shit
lmao, that nigger retard keeps crying about muh williams or whatever kek

You would think Jewsh would want to limit suicide ideation in his userbase
it's like he purposely trying to make his situation worse by harboring a suicide cult leader :story:

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
I love how Josh's only best friend is a suicide cult leader. Null you not proving you support free of speech. Suicide is not freedom of speech dipshit

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
wtf? i don't get it? did someone threaten suicide because of onionfarms
No they were talking about that suicide forum guy null is friends with because we know he linked to the site even though it says no referrals. It's probably because null switched it off like @Dindu Nuffin said. As far as I'm aware no one threatened to kill themselves yet even though I tell people to all the time. I find it funny a lot of the people upset over it were saying they don't believe in the mental health crisis which the suicide forum basically proves exists.