Unconfirmed Report of Chris Sighted in Montgomery County, Maryland WalMart

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
If it is actually true then I am not surprised. CWC had always liked visiting the DC area. I am not sure he is going to be getting back on the internet. I think I know how this has played out. If that was him that was actually spotted at that WalMart then he is probably at a group home probably not too far away.

Here is my take on this if that was actually confirmed. Basically he is on some kind of supervised release in a group facility in Maryland and will be allowed to move on from this as long as he walks away from his old life and doesn't look back.
thats across state lines, not that its impossible but its quite a ways a way compared to the facilities closer to him, beyond that its sort of an odd place to be sent when you're a broke guy on disability. its the best county in the entire country, literally the exact opposite of where you'd place a motherfucker.

OTOH people don't look like Chris in MoCo, he's too white and fat and autistic and a tranny. all 4 would be out of place, as would his accent. you can't mistake a chris sighting.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Now that Chris is free, at least temporarily, is Josh going to give him any money at all for using his likeness to sell rape coins like he said he would? Kengle should reach out to Chris concerning this topic.

Last edited: