Subtitle
Kf grifter

analrape2000

Baby Onion
Whats turkey tom doing?
1689753518016.png

ecto_chasm

Baby Onion
grifting as usual complaining how he has to use tor to get his deets now.
🎻 That lil violin is for Tom who has to wait slightly longer to be able to farm content that he then uses to pay someone (or maybe just Chat GPT) to write a script, then he lazily reads and records it, then underpays someone to edit it. And that motherfucker clears $20k/month on a BAD month. What a fucking racket.

analrape2000

Baby Onion
🎻 That lil violin is for Tom who has to wait slightly longer to be able to farm content that he then uses to pay someone (or maybe just Chat GPT) to write a script, then he lazily reads and records it, then underpays someone to edit it. And that motherfucker clears $20k/month on a BAD month. What a fucking racket.
I tried to watch a video from him and he has the same voice as chills, i think he just sleepwalks those kiwifarms for text 2 speech videos and calls it a day.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
I realize I've been incorrect: He hasn't falsely accused two people. He falsely accussed Pyro, Mr. Enter but also a complete stranger.
So he falsely accused three people, and I'm willing to bet more.

turkeytom.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
this fucking grifter , guess hes posting his streams now.
View attachment 38529
That whole SuperMega drama was so fucked, and the more I think about it and all the context: It wasn't even rape, it was an awkward sexual moment. People have those moments in relationships, sometimes you slap your SO's ass and they don't like it. It happens.

So giving Tom some credit: Least he actually pointed out the guilt by association shit was stupid.
His videos somehow make lolcows and drama boring and uninteresting which should be at least some kind of accomplishment.
Who knew copypasting Kiwifarm threads could be such a powerful career.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
By Chud Logic, and interview with TurkeyTom (Skipped forward to the relevant discussion I feel.)

Presenting Tom's height of intellectual and social understanding, truly he is Null's future boyfriend.
@ 12:00
"Starting kind of an admission of guilt and then kind of walking through it and then saying I'm still sorry for any trauma caused umm..." - Tom
Tom says implying earlier if you're so sure you didn't do anything wrong in your dramas why did you run away? You should've been a man.
Indirectly implying an admission guilt later when admitting he ran away from his drama. Bravo.
(On a sympathetic note: Victims of abuse, and people going through mental episodes, apologize for things they didn't do either. People apologize sometimes even when they shouldn't just because they believe it might make people stop. ProJared apologized and he was innocent.)

@ 14:00
"Are you afraid of getting eaten alive by feminists?"
"Of course!" - Tom
Truly the brave warrior of knowledge and accountability, I rest easy knowing Tom is willing to bring this to Destiny whom also believes this story is bullshit but isn't willing to pull the trigger himself.

@ 15:00
"I've gotten disliked bombed." - Tom
Referencing his drama with Pyro where he wrote a google-doc that all but said he was a pedophile and then said at the end: "It's up to you to decide!" And then later admitted in another stream: "I don't actually think he's a pedophile."

@ 54:00
"It is an allegation obviously." "I don't know what happened."
Thank you, Tom. I'm really glad you can all but say the actual point.

There were a few more moments but these were the ones that made me laugh.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
What was this future school shooter drama with Pyrocynical?

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
What was this future school shooter drama with Pyrocynical?
Memory of the specifics is hazy, if anyone wants to correct me feel free: It's been like four years, I won't be surprised if I messed up the order of things.
  • The Pyro drama was he didn't age-check someone he erp'd, and when he found out he nope'd the fuck out. The erp was literal furry fart fetishes.
  • The fan got upset and wanted revenge so they exposed his furry fart fetish claiming it emotionally damaged them.
    • They(the person not Pyro) got caught recently erping after saying this
    • They made excuses for another person in the same boat as Pyro saying: "No you're fine, I'm not actually bothered."
    • They had some manifesto of revenge for the fart-pyro furry main.
    • The age gap was like 2 years.
  • So he basically had a choice: Be called a pedophile or expose your furry fart fetish erp chat log to the entire world to prove your innocence
    • He still apologized and said he's sorry if he caused any emotional damage. Asking further that everyone just accept it was a mistake on his part, and no one's to blame.
The majority of people moved on from this.

And then out of nowhere a challenger arrives, a year later. Turkey Tom to bring it all back up again. He makes a google doc dragging it all back up and then at the very end says: Well that's just what I can gather, and I don't really have an opinion. I'm just giving the facts, you can decide whether or not he's a pedophile. And then he disappeared for a year because it went horribly for him.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
By Chud Logic
Do you watch him? You both are similar: in being nostalgic about "le good old days of 4chan /b/", using the word "moralfag" while "moralfagging" and being euphoric atheists

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Do you watch him?
I usually watch people if they're related with the person I'm interested in the moment, meaning if I was interested in what stupid things Vaush said that day: Yeah I'm going to watch Destiny if they were in an interview.
In my daily routine I watch multiple people I don't usually agree with, nor like, and I don't like any e-celeb but I feel it's the best way to learn about the current happenings in the world, at least on the internet, because it has sadly been proven to me that people actually follow e-celebs.

What I personally watch consistently is map-making videos.
"le good old days of 4chan /b/", using the word "moralfag" while "moralfagging" and being euphoric atheists
Yeah I miss the past, I do think the world was better back then. I don't hide that fact.
edit: And really I just want to browse /v/ and /tg/ without kiwifags showing up.
I miss when I could watch YouTube videos that felt more creative and fun, I miss when Twitter didn't exist, and I miss the decentralized world of fan sites and forums. And I see from a lot e-celebs counter-productive actions, which is fun to point out for me.

So I use those words sometimes because it's the internet and if you know, you know.
I didn't know it make you this upset though.