Ex-President United States Trashfire between Trump and Halley After Trump Mocks Halley's Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Nikki Haley fired back at Donald Trump this weekend after Trump mocked Haley’s National Guard husband who is currently deployed in Africa, RadarOnline.com can report. Trump’s surprising remarks about his GOP challenger’s husband came on Saturday during a 2024 campaign rally in Haley’s home state of South Carolina. “What happened to her husband?” Trump quipped during his speech on Saturday. “She comes over to see me at Mar-a-Lago: Sir, I will never run against you.” “She brought her husband,” the former president continued. “Where is her husband? Oh, he is away. He’s away.” “What happened to her husband? What happened to her husband?!” Trump went on. “Where is he?! He’s gone. He knew. He knew.” It should be noted that Haley’s husband, Major Michael Haley, serves in the National Guard and is currently deployed to Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti.

The former South Carolina governor fired back at Trump on X shortly after the ex-president ridiculed her and her husband on Saturday. “Michael is deployed serving our country, something you know nothing about,” Haley charged. “Someone who continually disrespects the sacrifices of military families has no business being commander in chief.”
Haley responded to Trump’s remarks about her deployed husband once again on Monday during an interview with Fox News host Dana Perino. The former UN ambassador called Trump “disgusting” and claimed that when “you mock one veteran” you are “mocking all veterans.”

Here is a link to the whole trashfire here: : https://radaronline.com/p/nikki-haley-disgusting-donald-trump-mock-national-guard-husband/

Trump ridicules Halley.jpg

Cavalier Cipolla

Onion Knight...on Onionfarms!
Baby Onion
Does her husband even know that she's willing to give up US influence to Russia just to save single digit percent of US budget?
But well, this is Trump. Perhaps if her husband served in the Армия РФ he wouldn't have said something like that.

And this, Amerimutts, is why you don't elect a NYC commercial real estate mogul as president. NYC commercial real estate is crooked to hell and back with so many of those involved in it trying to scam you (as seen by Louis Rossmann's experience) and then convince you that it's just commerical real estate and not lying.

You know, with the Jan 6th incident, I don't even think this was Trump being fascist. Playing dirty is just everyday business in NYC commercial real estate. You can take the man out of NYC commercial real estate business, but you can't take the NYC commercial real estate business out of the man. Trump simply got used to questionable actions without consequences with him working in NYC commercial real estate.

ecto_chasm

Baby Onion
I cannot get over what a pitiful choice of politicians we get to “choose” from in this stupid country. They’re all goddamn retards, some (Trump included) are just way more retarded. Endlessly frustrating.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
Would be nice if they stopped supporting OTHER countries more than themselves and focused on not letting their own country not turn into a third world shithole for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.