TransGarlic Trainwreck Transitions

I'm a garlic clove trapped in an onion bulb.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
I feel like if it stretches its back too far it's just going to pop in half like a pez dispenser.
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 53749

So this individual has said that they are in their mid 40s. When I look at this individual, I see someone who is late 50s early 60s..
Honestly no that's basically what a guy in their 40s looks like. Emphasis on guy.

And it's telling that he says he can outrun most dudes because he probably has to chase them down because they run away in disgust and fear.

Last edited:

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
Johnny Flynt looks "fine" for a dude in his mid 40s but he's starting to get that weird "old plastic surgery needs maintenance" look. It won't be long before his souffle really starts to collapse and he turns into a real horrorshow.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I'm looking up some of the troons I used to post about on KF and OMFG do they look like shit years onwards. This here is Chelsea Manning. Boy oh boy has the HRT and the SRS ruined this troon:

ChelseaManningWTFHRTSRSruined02.jpg
ChelseaManningWTFHRTSRSruined01.jpg
ChelseaManningWTFHRTSRSruined.jpg

He says he's 36 now but he literally looks like a 56 year old overworked business man midget.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I'm looking up some of the troons I used to post about on KF and OMFG do they look like shit years onwards. This here is Chelsea Manning. Boy oh boy has the HRT and the SRS ruined this troon:

View attachment 54666View attachment 54667View attachment 54668

He says he's 36 now but he literally looks like a 56 year old overworked business man midget.

Y'all SERIOUSLY need to understand what middle age looks like 😂

He looks like a typical 36 year old man (emphasis on man though)

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Y'all SERIOUSLY need to understand what middle age looks like 😂

I'm Gen X, I know exactly what it looks like. Chelsea Manning is a millennial who looks like a Gen Xer.
I know he was in jail for a while but that kind of aging you see in those pictures?
That's the damage trooning does to a man. Not even jail makes a motherfucker look this bad.