Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Top Secret Innter Forum Temporarily Deleted

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
For now I have deleted it because I am not familiar with configuring this properly. I will get back to it in the near future when I can get some help on this.

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Valid = Fair &/Or Understandable
Baby Onion
For now I have deleted it because I am not familiar with configuring this properly. I will get back to it in the near future when I can get some help on this.
That's why I just did a discord, the roles are built in to just have secret hidden stuff away from most but the most gay. Much harder to do that with a hard forum. Way too many people are too clever to not find any sort of trail.

You literally have to make it a 'paywall' and just not charge the people you want in and boot the people that pay but end up being too much a hassle to care over.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
That's why I just did a discord, the roles are built in to just have secret hidden stuff away from most but the most gay. Much harder to do that with a hard forum. Way too many people are too clever to not find any sort of trail.

You literally have to make it a 'paywall' and just not charge the people you want in and boot the people that pay but end up being too much a hassle to care over.
I am working on something better for all of us. I have added.a couple of categories with pages that will have continuous feeds from social media on our favorite people of interest. I am looking at Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. A discord would be nice.

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Baby Onion
I am working on something better for all of us. I have added.a couple of categories with pages that will have continuous feeds from social media on our favorite people of interest. I am looking at Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. A discord would be nice.
I'd give you mine at this point lol.

I know numerology and a bit of tarot. I'm a faith healer, not a schizo. I was on the wrong medication honestly. Shit was scary.

But;

Divine Cypher is the meaning of my birthdate, I'm just flawed like everyone else.

Nichigetsu-Ohanjin

Baby Onion
Then again, on second thought, decentralization would help. I'll give you an orange role instead if you guys give me a who's who. It allows full access to the discord aside from the mod panel.

I just refuse to janitor but I'll preach online and give free readings if I'm given clear information.