Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Things Continue to Go Downhill for Nick Fuentes (America First)

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Nick Fuentes is gone from Twitter and never coming back
Screenshot_2.png

Instagram bans all accounts containing the word "Groyper" to get rid of followers of Nick Fuentes
Screenshot_1.png

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Never really cared for this guy. but it didn’t surprise me because for the past few years a lot of hints have been circling around how his popularity is going to take a note nose dive. this was due to his weird beliefs. and how his fans interact with him and other people.
This is just the life cycle of these types of movements. Left or right, they all live and die the same way.

Assley Butsmell

Remarkable Onion
Never really cared for this guy. but it didn’t surprise me because for the past few years a lot of hints have been circling around how his popularity is going to take a note nose dive. this was due to his weird beliefs. and how his fans interact with him and other people.
Half spic larping as a pure white man is never going to make it.

Assley Butsmell

Remarkable Onion
I wonder what his spic dad and d his sister (who I think had a thread in KF) think of all this. Her thread seemed like that the OP used her mere family relationship to Nick Fuentes as a convenient cover for just bashing vaccine and leftwing.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
There was a kiwifarms thread about the groypers because null decided to be mad about them one day when he learned they were into Loli shit.