Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Non-Country @ them ask how their day is going

Thread that is not connected to a particular country or miscellaneous posts

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Doing well, got an interview for a better job on Monday and spending Easter with family members I haven't seen in a long time. It's been a nice weekend so hopefully the interview will go well too. How about you?
Hope the interview went well and I hope you had a good time with your family. I myself had a very productive day today.

@Boobie Bomb how is your day going?

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion
@VAIDS Victim how is your day going?
Thanks for asking. It's kind of shitty bc I found out I only have a few days left with my dog. She has terminal nasal cancer. She's only 8 and is a sweetheart. I thought I would still have a month or two but we don't want her to bleed out from her nosebleeds or seize to death.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Thanks for asking. It's kind of shitty bc I found out I only have a few days left with my dog. She has terminal nasal cancer. She's only 8 and is a sweetheart. I thought I would still have a month or two but we don't want her to bleed out from her nosebleeds or seize to death.
My condoleances. If I may offer you a word of comfort, this meme-poem was originally written for cat owners but I think it applies to anyone who has owned and lost a pet:

ForAllPetOwners.jpg