The Voynich Manuscript

I believe the mysterious book called "The Voynich Manuscript" fits under the Unsolved Mysteries category.
No one has successfully deciphered its contents.

Is it an elaborate prank, actually written by space aliens, or just written in unknown code language?
And what about its contents? Something to do with astrology , medicinal plants or the occult?
Something to think about.

You can actually download the whole thing in PDF format from this site:

This is just a quickly written OP and I may edit it later.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker

I believe the mysterious book called "The Voynich Manuscript" fits under the Unsolved Mysteries category.
No one has successfully deciphered its contents.

Is it an elaborate prank, actually written by space aliens, or just written in unknown code language?
And what about its contents? Something to do with astrology , medicinal plants or the occult?
Something to think about.

You can actually download the whole thing in PDF format from this site:

This is just a quickly written OP and I may edit it later.
Apparently it's been solved: https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/na...ic-cracks-code-mysterious-voynich-manuscript/

Wow,impressive.

"“The manuscript is written in proto-Romance" ...
“It uses an extinct language. Its alphabet is a combination of unfamiliar and more familiar symbols,” ...
"The next step is to use this knowledge to translate the entire manuscript and compile a lexicon, which Dr Cheshire acknowledged will take some time and funding, as it comprises more than 200 pages."