Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Americas The "Vasectomy Revolution" amongst US millennial men

Americas

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Why millennials won't have children: 35 year old straight men cutting their balls off (non-troon)

I'm gonna start collecting these articles, because we need to know what's really happening with millennials refusing to have children.

Read all the way to the bottom of the quote below for the real gender reveal moment:

“The birth rate has fallen pretty dramatically since 2008,” says Alison Gemmil, a demographer at Johns Hopkins University.

Women are having children at older ages.

“We expected this decline because of the great recession, because when the economy is bad, people don’t have children. But then the economy got better and the birth rate kept declining,” says Gemmil.

“Since the pandemic, it just seems like there is something different that is changing people’s ideas about having children.

“It is not just linked to the traditional indicators of whether the economy is doing good or bad anymore.”

In 2021, the number of births was the third lowest in 40 years. If the 2007 fertility rate had continued in the years after the financial crisis 8.6 million more children would have been born in America by 2021, says Kenneth Johnson, professor of sociology and senior demographer at the Carsey School.

There is also a secondary vasectomy revolution, which is separate to Roe v Wade. At his New York practice, consultations have doubled in the last six months, says Marc Goldstein, professor and director of male reproductive medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine in New York.

Here, abortion is legal. But men have a different motivation.

“What I’m seeing is very similar to what we saw during the great recession of 2008,” he says.

“Back then, there was a marked increase in demand for these activities and a decrease in demand for reversals, and this was clearly related to economics, people felt they just couldn’t afford to have more children.

“The patients who are coming to me today are almost all couples who have decided that this is not a world into which they want to bring children into,” says Goldstein. Half say they cannot afford to, he adds. Others cite climate change.

“I’m seeing men in their early 30s who have never had children but have decided that this isn’t the world they’d ever want to bring children into,” says Goldstein.

Goldstein himself uses a method known as the “no scalpel” vasectomy. “I brought it back from China,” says Goldstein.

It was a technique developed during the era of the One Child Policy – an era that created a demographic timebomb.

Cowboyisaconman

SpergCage Resident
i hate

millennials​

i hate

millennials​

i hate

millennials​

i hate

millennials​

i hate

millennials​