Kiwifarms Gossip The Suicide of Near

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
โ€œKeep your head strong and try not to focus on the hatersโ€

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Like the guy who put his penis in a meat grinder.
211392_1688477021.jpg

Ouch.

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
To try and seem responsible, KiwiFarms is doing the following after being blamed for Byuu's death:
- Blame Byuu's family
Yes, they should've kept him offline.
- Impersonate him
Based.
- Dig further into his private matters, including his sexuality
Its pretty easy to tell he was gay.
- Insult his life, choices, and habits
Yes, yes, and good God, yes.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Not for nothing but most trannies are those permanently online, addicted to the internet aspergery types. Their whole life IS their social media presence. So when that gets fucked with, their entire life goes tits up.

I mean it's a sad reality but the internet (especially bullying on the internet) really has separated the normal from the social retards.

In the words of Pauly Walnuts: I didn't write nothin down so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. You're weak. You're outta control. And you've become an embarrassment to yourself and everybody else.

AvonBird35

I met a soyjak with soy allergies.
Baby Onion
Not for nothing but most trannies are those permanently online, addicted to the internet aspergery types. Their whole life IS their social media presence. So when that gets fucked with, their entire life goes tits up.

I mean it's a sad reality but the internet (especially bullying on the internet) really has separated the normal from the social retards.

In the words of Pauly Walnuts: I didn't write nothin down so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. You're weak. You're outta control. And you've become an embarrassment to yourself and everybody else.

I actually have never heard such a good analogy on bullying. It's like when Will Smith slapped Chris Rock. That is memorable but if that never happened, Chris's jokes would've been forgotten and no one would've gave a shit about the Academy Awards since it is full of hollywood pedophile faggots and it's also boring as shit.

A lot of the time the social retard will make a big deal out of something and they fall right into another person's trap and that other person can be a fucking genius. People embarrass themselves on the Internet all the time with bullshit. It is a sad reality but also an interesting one when it comes to the psychological part.

Bottom Line: A Woke Mind Virus Tranny will shit the bed.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I actually have never heard such a good analogy on bullying. It's like when Will Smith slapped Chris Rock. That is memorable but if that never happened, Chris's jokes would've been forgotten and no one would've gave a shit about the Academy Awards since it is full of hollywood pedophile faggots and it's also boring as shit.
Streisand effect.
A lot of the time the social retard will make a big deal out of something and they fall right into another person's trap and that other person can be a fucking genius. People embarrass themselves on the Internet all the time with bullshit. It is a sad reality but also an interesting one when it comes to the psychological part.
And 90% of the time to fix it all they have to do is just move the fuck on. I've been doxxed before by meaner sites than kiwi farms and the reason it didn't jam me up is because I went "oh no... anyway should I order pizza with premium chicken or Italian sausage? Well it is my cheat meal, I might as well get both"

And the funniest thing is most of the people who are so devastated by getting doxxed have nothing to lose. No job to get fired from, nothing to worry about, no gods no masters.
Bottom Line: A Woke Mind Virus Tranny will shit the bed.
I mean it doesn't even have to be a tranny. We have an entire generation that's addicted to social media to the point where they literally feel like their life is over if their little online safe space is ruined.

I miss the good old days of the internet where people didn't use the real names, we just signed into an AOL chat room and called some guy a fag and fought with him for 15 minutes, had a laugh and moved the fuck on. Now we literally have Facebook, a place where people are encouraged to post their REAL FUCKING NAME and air their dirty laundry in front of their friends and family.

Lowtax was right. The Internet makes you stupid, and it's something awful.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
Lowtax was right. The Internet makes you stupid, and it's something awful.
The internet makes people more like what they are, which is why it makes stupid people stupider.

The problem with the current internet is it's too easy to get on now with iPhones and such and now all the stupid people outnumber the others.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
The internet makes people more like what they are, which is why it makes stupid people stupider.
Exactly. It amplifies who you really are.
The problem with the current internet is it's too easy to get on now with iPhones and such and now all the stupid people outnumber the others.
Not to mention the fact that you have places like Reddit where weird behavior is not only encouraged but enabled. There is an entire subspecies of human that are middle-aged men that like my little pony. There are groups of people that spend thousands of dollars on mascot uniforms to have sex with other people in mascot uniforms. That's the type of behavior that in real life you would float to one of your friends and you would get relentlessly bullied for it until you stopped doing it. But because the internet came along, any weird, fucked up deviant thing you can think of there is a group of people online to pat you on the back and give you a round of applause. The reason for that is when they normalize your degeneracy, they are legitimizing their own.

And that's where I think the whole "being a tranny is cosmopolitan and the new fad" subculture stems from. People don't have personalities anymore or they don't want to be interesting and cool because that's hard to do, so why not slip on a dress and put on a little bit of makeup and automatically become interesting and get your little head pats and your uVu's and whatever weird shit they say. I guess estradiol is cheaper than learning how to have an interesting personality ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป

atmos driver

Registered

Based.

Its pretty easy to tell he was gay.

Yes, yes, and good God, yes.
that's all legal but not what any normal person would consider moral or responsible for someone who was not a public figure nor particularly interesting

especially for a website (KiwiFarms) which tries to present itself as moral and responsible. Although most of their attempts at sounding moral sound more artificial and shallow than the ending of a South Park episode.

Notice how they try to moralize everything though? In almost every thread they try to morally justify a thousand times what they are doing. If it was moral there would be no reason for them to do that. It fails regardless.

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
But because the internet came along, any weird, fucked up deviant thing you can think of there is a group of people online to pat you on the back and give you a round of applause. The reason for that is when they normalize your degeneracy, they are legitimizing their own.
Do you include the sadists and peeping toms of KF among these groups of people?
that's all legal but not what any normal person would consider moral or responsible for someone who was not a public figure nor particularly interesting

especially for a website (KiwiFarms) which tries to present itself as moral and responsible. Although most of their attempts at sounding moral sound more artificial and shallow than the ending of a South Park episode.

Notice how they try to moralize everything though? In almost every thread they try to morally justify a thousand times what they are doing. If it was moral there would be no reason for them to do that. It fails regardless.
Not to mention the circle-jerk threads where the point is to reassure each other they are doing the right thing. The communities they target probably have the exact same type of threads.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Apparently the word is slowly spreading about his death certificate. All the people saying he faked it are coping.

I find it hilarious their attempts at gaslighting blew up in their face and just made them look worse. Now they are not only known as the "alt right" doxing and bullying forum that caused a suicide, but that they actively tried to cover it up. The fact it was an LGBT furry will certainly rile up those groups and there may be more ddos in the kiwis future.

Reason: Added second part
Last edited:

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Apparently the word is slowly spreading about his death certificate. All the people saying he faked it are coping.
I don't understand what the tremendous deal is about some weeaboo dude with gender dysphoria that killed himself, but c'est la vie.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
I don't understand what the tremendous deal is about some weeaboo dude with gender dysphoria that killed himself, but c'est la vie.
Apparently he worked on emulation and rom hacks or something. He was mostly popular in the furry and LGBT communities I think. Most normal people probably don't know who the guy is but would bandwagon because of the subject. "Alt right doxing and bullying forum drives muh protected group to suicide? Time to earn some brownie points." Mostly virtue signaling to look good.

Reason: Personally I just like to watch the kiwis squirm.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Apparently he worked on emulation and rom hacks or something. He was mostly popular in the furry and LGBT communities I think. Most normal people probably don't know who the guy is but would bandwagon because of the subject. "Alt right doxing and bullying forum drives muh protected group to suicide? Time to earn some brownie points." Mostly virtue signaling to look good.
Right on, that makes way more sense. I really don't see how kiwi farms or this website for that matter is alt right, but I guess it wouldn't be as big of a headline if it was "politically neutral troll site"

As I've stated previously in this thread, I don't think the dude killed himself because he was just bullied, I think he isolated himself irl and let his social media presence become his entire life, and when you get addicted to social media and someone blows up your spot and ruins your online presence, it ruins your "life"

Maybe if that dude wouldn't have been living in a zipper head country where he didn't speak the language and he actually had some friends that he didn't talk to through a screen or a phone, he'd still be alive. And I'm sure the chemical imbalance the female hormones he was taking didn't help either. But let's blame a website because that's the easy explanation.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Right on, that makes way more sense. I really don't see how kiwi farms or this website for that matter is alt right, but I guess it wouldn't be as big of a headline if it was "politically neutral troll site"

As I've stated previously in this thread, I don't think the dude killed himself because he was just bullied, I think he isolated himself irl and let his social media presence become his entire life, and when you get addicted to social media and someone blows up your spot and ruins your online presence, it ruins your "life"

Maybe if that dude wouldn't have been living in a zipper head country where he didn't speak the language and he actually had some friends that he didn't talk to through a screen or a phone, he'd still be alive. And I'm sure the chemical imbalance the female hormones he was taking didn't help either. But let's blame a website because that's the easy explanation.
It's more of a mixed bag of shit than alt right but that's what the normies call it. They probably outnumber the people more aware it's full of commies and other political spergs as well as the pol rapefugees null bitches about. Trying to say it's not to one of them will just make it look like you're defending it in their eyes. But I'm aware it's not just one political alignment. I just say it all the time ironically because it makes the kiwis seethe.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
It's more of a mixed bag of shit than alt right but that's what the normies call it. They probably outnumber the people more aware it's full of commies and other political spergs as well as the pol rapefugees null bitches about. Trying to say it's not to one of them will just make it look like you're defending it in their eyes. But I'm aware it's not just one political alignment. I just say it all the time ironically because it makes the kiwis seethe.
Well making the kiwi seethe is fun.

I hope they all go get Canadian health insurance lol.