SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
1618588501287.png

What did he mean by this?

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
This is about a gay black man. That's it. That's what the outrage is about. It's not about his videos, satan, or his shoes, or his lyrics. It's about a gay black man.

So this is it, you guys? The music video is the downfall of society? Not our wars, concentration camps, dumping bleach on leftover bbq so they can't give it to the homeless, family separation, native genocide, unarmed black men gunned down by the government in the streets, rape, not believing rape victims, raping the children in cages, missing native women that no one keeps track of, having a cult around a president, qualified immunity, churches saying you're going to hell based on how God made them vs. their works on earth.......I swear I could literally could go on forever.

If that's too long and you didn't read: this is about a gay black man. That's what you're pissed at. And you can go fuck yourself over it, too. Keep attacking him, you fools, because your performative outrage is exposed every.single.time. And one final note- IF you consider yourself a Christian, and you're afraid of a music video, then you have infinitely less confidence in the power of my God than I do. And I promise you, my God loves Lil Nas, too.