The spammer arrives

King's Knight

Registered
The title explains it. I am the "spammer". The original. Copycats have shown up though I do not hold it against them. Oh, no, no. Not at all! For they have helped immensely in my efforts. This forum has been selected over the other for the simple reason that I believe you will preserve and spread my message rather than cast it away, never to be examined again. I have watched for a very long time. Since the formation of this cesspool. Seen the evil that has unfolded and been allowed to fester. Null is, and always has been, a wicked half-man. He is a misery merchant. Thriving off the misery and fear he places in people. It can be seen back in his Blockland years. No one can spend nearly two decades being and doing evil without corrupting irreversibly from within. This is no gossip forum. Oh, no, it is not. It is a place for horrible people to feed off the misery of others. This new forum, Onion, intrigued me. Do not mistake me, however, for you and Kenneth are no better. You do good by exposing Null. Kenneth, if he had the means to do so, would be doing exactly what Null is, and on the same scale. This site is a mirror of that. As for me, I have a plan and I am enacting it. For now, I am merely an annoyance. The temperature will be cranking up soon and Null will be begging me to stop. I implore you all to examine your own ways, do not continue in this cycle of misery and abuse. Crusade against what he stands for and do not stumble into his pitfalls! I know you will see this, Null. Continue blaming everyone but yourself for this mess. Keep scapegoating whatever banned individuals you are angry with this week. You know who I am. You know why I do this. I will always haunt the back of your mind, you sick, sick bastard.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
1614992575340.png

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Thoughts?

This is a muslim only forum, kaffirs and apostates aren't allowed.
If you're a kaffir or an apostate, then yuo are a misery merchant 2 !!1

King's Knight

Registered
Use your brains! I implore you. These comments may seem funny now, but think of the long term. Please rethink your attitudes and focus the real target.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Use your brains! I implore you. These comments may seem funny now, but think of the long term. Please rethink your attitudes and focus the real target.
Is the real target your boypussy, if the answer is not, then I'm afraid you're utterly mistaken.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
The Joshua Coomer Moon hate website known as Oni*nfarms just drove its first victim into suicide.
F