The Slow Drip Method & What is a Lolcow Country?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I think the best way to handle this is with a "slow drip" method. I actually have 2 people working on this at 2 articles each, but I think this is too much. Here is my plan:
Step 1: Journalist #1: A news article say on John Doe.
Step 2: Then we go in and start digging into John Doe's background (his Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and so forth and see what tumbles out.
Step 3: We start going in and doing some digging in the press and see what we can uncover.
https://www.w3newspapers.com/nigeria/
Step 4: Repeat process with Journalist #2 Now we can tweak this any way you want.

Now the question is: What Exactly is a "Lolcow Country"?

In general there are 4 defining characteristics of a lolcow country:
Characteristics of lolcow-oriented country

Does the country have a large population?

Does the country have a significant sector of its population in the entertainment field?

Does the media have some degree of local autonomy on their published content?

Do people have a tendency to “spill their spaghetti” in the public arena and is the press allowed to publish this?

It took me all of 2 minutes to find this: And while this is not restricted to any one country, not all countries are lolcow countries.
Naija Pals.jpg

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I feel china can have an exception to the press not allowed to publish embarrassing things part because it just gets out anyway due to the Streisand effect. But I nominate Japan to be a lolcows county with all the crazy shit they do and scandals they have. It would also make the weebs happy.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
I feel china can have an exception to the press not allowed to publish embarrassing things part because it just gets out anyway due to the Streisand effect. But I nominate Japan to be a lolcows county with all the crazy shit they do and scandals they have. It would also make the weebs happy.
Shit yeah I wanna hear all the weird stories like pants in vending machines and those clubs decked out like a subway car and you pay to pretend to grope girls on the subway.

Autischen

Baby Onion
Planet Gaus is lolcow country just look at the creatures living there.

Gaus (ガウス, Gausu) was a Kaiju that appeared in Ultraman 80.

Stats
  • Height: 57 m
  • Weight: 30,000 t
  • Origin: Planet Gaus
Powers and Weapons
  • Energy Beam: Gaus can fire missile-strength beams of energy from his eyes.
  • Mist Blast: When needed, Gaus can emit two streams of mist from the tubes on his face.
  • Cloud: Gaus can turn his body into a dark cloud, allowing him to float in the air. In this form he can still fire his energy beams.

Attachments

• Gaus_Energy_Beam_Mist_Blast.webp
    178.8 KB · Views: 40

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Since you are doing Africa for reasons, I nominate Uganda because I personally find the country hilarious and it has been in a lot of memes while fitting the criteria as far as I'm aware especially the lolcow behavior like the eat da poo poo meme. They are extremely homophobic and it has Islamic and other rebel attacks on villages all the time. Like death penalty for LGBT homophobic. And maybe Niger too, just for the name of the country alone. I don't know enough about it to list any other reasons.

Last edited: