The Roblox YouTube "Community" - Home of Minecraft Rejects

Subtitle
Rococks YooTube Coomunitee

PleasantSpark

Learn to Use a Fucking Condom
Baby Onion
The Roblox Community is filled with unfunny adults making cringe videos appealing to kids, the community's main suspects are nowadays Poke, Hyper, Dylan and Cari. All four of these grown ass adults make scripted content that is so obviously terribly acted, all four of these main actors have alt accounts with reuploaded videos, usually the names pertaining to their content, even though their mains host the same content.

Cari is known for her Roblox videos dickriding trends until its over, mostly I picked apart her annoying grating voice that makes you want to rip your ears out. Whenever you hear her yelling it's an assault dog ears, Dylan is her boyfriend who is argubly worse, both of them together make's loud ass noises that makes your ears wanna combust, I don't understand how Adult YouTubers still think Loud = Funny.

I started this thread up to talk about the community and I may make one on the Sims Community, but yeah, the OG Roblox YouTubers like Albert falls under this umbrella.

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
The Roblox Community is filled with unfunny adults making cringe videos appealing to kids, the community's main suspects are nowadays Poke, Hyper, Dylan and Cari. All four of these grown ass adults make scripted content that is so obviously terribly acted, all four of these main actors have alt accounts with reuploaded videos, usually the names pertaining to their content, even though their mains host the same content.

Cari is known for her Roblox videos dickriding trends until its over, mostly I picked apart her annoying grating voice that makes you want to rip your ears out. Whenever you hear her yelling it's an assault dog ears, Dylan is her boyfriend who is argubly worse, both of them together make's loud ass noises that makes your ears wanna combust, I don't understand how Adult YouTubers still think Loud = Funny.

I started this thread up to talk about the community and I may make one on the Sims Community, but yeah, the OG Roblox YouTubers like Albert falls under this umbrella.
We should also include the retarded kids like Lisa Gaming or JulicaMCYT considering they're also about as retarded as these dumbasses. Oh and then there's the hypocritical trolls like greenlegocats123

PleasantSpark

Learn to Use a Fucking Condom
Baby Onion
We should also include the retarded kids like Lisa Gaming or JulicaMCYT considering they're also about as retarded as these dumbasses. Oh and then there's the hypocritical trolls like greenlegocats123

I almost forgot SarahSoBroke, assuming she isn't a actor that Poke paid.

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion