Lolcow.org Simulation Thread AKA Cjocker Did A Fucky-Wucky

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
It's a 502 when that happens now it's throwing a 523. I think we need to consider the possibility SIG finally fedposted too hard, unless someone here has a direct line and can prove otherwise. Not saying for sure but it seems likely.

For that matter, does anyone know what happened? I mean, they deserve it, just for the number of poop and fart jokes alone, but still.
What lolcow had was a notice at the very top that explicitly stated that he would gun down the President on July 4th at a specific time and nobody would be able to.stop him. Yeah I know it's just swagger but technically speaking it's a federal offense and they have to take that shit seriously.

Deleted member 1069

What lolcow had was a notice at the very top that explicitly stated that he would gun down the President on July 4th at a specific time and nobody would be able to.stop him. Yeah I know it's just swagger but technically speaking it's a federal offense and they have to take that shit seriously.
The craziest part to me is that he has literally gotten a visit from the FBI for much, much less, and they don't fuck around when it comes to the President. The Secret Service is another level to that even. I don't know what to even say. Maybe I am wrong and the site is down for some other reason but the timing is suspicious as hell. I don't know much about SIG other than his shitposting but he's gotta be unstable do to that shit. A cry for help even.

Registered
Hi Kengle.

I really think SIG or whoever put that message up fucked up big time, and the site is actually down because of it. It wasn't even funny in the slightest and I have no idea what the fuck they were thinking putting it up. Someone else also reposted the demonrats message in its own thread which could've also potentially constituted a real threat. Cjocker lives in Australia so I'm not sure if its even possible for him to get fucked over because of the messages or not, but SIG lives in the US and I really don't think the FBI would be so nice a second time 'round.
It really felt like lolcow was dying over the past few months (as if it wasn't dead from the beginning Ha!). A combination of users just dropping off completely and others going back to KF. Maybe SIG was just fed up with it all or something, I dunno.

Deleted member 1069

The site is hosted in the US (which hosting provider I forget but it is known b/c they didn't lock down their Cloudflare properly initally) so it doesn't really matter if he is in Australia, and given that Australia is bordering on a totalitarian state with regards to Internet shit at this point I'm certain that he could catch some trouble off this. As for SIG he's just fucked. He 100% has a file from the "demonrats" shit and that is small potatoes in comparison to what he's done now which is absolutely (18 USC 871) a crime. I don't like the guy but he is basically just a shitposter, but he's gone totally unhinged if he's going to do shit. I think it kind of broke him when he got the first FBI visit, if I'm being honest.

Empresa

Ladmin
670cb27a4ab3130376364ab57ccd53f47a1f7a3e7ca463ed01b7eb52c6ddb84f.giftransformers-raid.gif

Registered
The site is hosted in the US (which hosting provider I forget but it is known b/c they didn't lock down their Cloudflare properly initally) so it doesn't really matter if he is in Australia, and given that Australia is bordering on a totalitarian state with regards to Internet shit at this point I'm certain that he could catch some trouble off this. As for SIG he's just fucked. He 100% has a file from the "demonrats" shit and that is small potatoes in comparison to what he's done now which is absolutely (18 USC 871) a crime. I don't like the guy but he is basically just a shitposter, but he's gone totally unhinged if he's going to do shit. I think it kind of broke him when he got the first FBI visit, if I'm being honest.
SIG was a prolific shitposter on the outside, but in PMs he was soft spoken and lonely. I don't think he's a bad guy at all, just... lonely. If the FBI took the threat seriously (which is VERY likely) and the site is down because of it, I really hope SIG isn't going to try some suicide by cop shit.
He spent an unimaginable amount of time on KF and OF. Just thinking about it is nauseating. I went full-time lurker on KF and OF myself because the sites became too much for me. Sig running a dying Lolcow.org for over a year as an administrator did absolutely nothing good for his well being.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
The webhosting service according to the WhoIs lookup is this: https://easydns.com/ which is located in Ontario, Canada.

This is what he had at the bottom of lolcow.org:

All content on this website is factually correct and represents the views and opinions of Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt.

This is why I have the disclaimer concerning lolcow at the bottom of Onionfarms. Someone informed me that he was also referring people to contact me concerning any legal issues ( I was responsible if there were any legal issues with lolcow.org). I can't say for sure if this was actually true or not. But if this was actually the case, it comes across as some kind of twisted trolling scheme against me.

• Informative
Reactions: TOP

Begemonts Bitch

(507)508-8223
Registered
SIG was a prolific shitposter on the outside, but in PMs he was soft spoken and lonely. I don't think he's a bad guy at all, just... lonely. If the FBI took the threat seriously (which is VERY likely) and the site is down because of it, I really hope SIG isn't going to try some suicide by cop shit.
He spent an unimaginable amount of time on KF and OF. Just thinking about it is nauseating. I went full-time lurker on KF and OF myself because the sites became too much for me. Sig running a dying Lolcow.org for over a year as an administrator did absolutely nothing good for his well being.
Can you go more into this, I do not know the deeplore on Sig myself, .org always seemed like people who should have been satirical but were not so I never bothered signing up there. I did lurk sometimes as I enjoy lurking many sites to get the full story on events myself, but I do not know too much about him.

Is he really lonely in DMs? He seems like a raging asshole in public so that would be a nice thing to know it is just an act.

The webhosting service according to the WhoIs lookup is this: https://easydns.com/ which is located in Ontario, Canada.
This is what he had at the bottom of lolcow.org:
All content on this website is factually correct and represents the views and opinions of Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt.
This is why I have the disclaimer concerning lolcow at the bottom of Onionfarms. Someone informed me that he was also referring people to contact me concerning any legal issues ( I was responsible if there were any legal issues with lolcow.org). I can't say for sure if this was actually true or not. But if this was actually the case, it comes across as some kind of twisted trolling scheme against me.
How would you be held legally responsible? Without you having ownership or partial control of the site it is clear that you could not be held liable. It's like a killer accusing someone else of doing it, the cops do not drop what they are doing, they go "Okay person holding a bloody knife, drop the knife or we shoot".

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
I forgot the url to their telegram channel, any updates on it?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Can you go more into this, I do not know the deeplore on Sig myself, .org always seemed like people who should have been satirical but were not so I never bothered signing up there. I did lurk sometimes as I enjoy lurking many sites to get the full story on events myself, but I do not know too much about him.

Is he really lonely in DMs? He seems like a raging asshole in public so that would be a nice thing to know it is just an act.

How would you be held legally responsible? Without you having ownership or partial control of the site it is clear that you could not be held liable. It's like a killer accusing someone else of doing it, the cops do not drop what they are doing, they go "Okay person holding a bloody knife, drop the knife or we shoot".
From a legal standpoint I wouldn't be responsible but he probably put that in there so he could sit back and laugh if I caught any heat over this recent adventure I don't know how he was in real life.

Begemonts Bitch

(507)508-8223
Registered
From a legal standpoint I wouldn't be responsible but he probably put that in there so he could sit back and laugh if I caught any heat over this recent adventure I don't know how he was in real life.
What do you mean? Can you fill me in on this Sig mental health deeplore?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
What do you mean? Can you fill me in on this Sig mental health deeplore?
After Vex did his story on Joshua Moon, he wanted to cancel his account which I did. Basically Vex was telling us that Josh was connected with the Russian hacking group Fancy Bear and Siggy along with CJocker implored me to move the forums and everything over to CJocker's Server.

He claimed the forum was in danger of being hacked. I said no. I had just migrated it from GoDaddy to HostGator and I was not moving it any more. The relationship on the forum was also going south and Sig was siding with Opee. Opee was on discord impersonating me with a phony account making up crap about chasing trannies. Opee was also on the forum causing all sorts of trouble.

Sig demanded that I make Opee a mod on the most important forum we had (the lolcow forum). It was an ultimatum. I said no. The final straw came when Sig grossly abused his staff powers and started making people Administrators just to help with the tar and feathers. Basically he had a complete meltdown on the forum and I decided enough was enough.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
"Error 523 indicates that there is an issue in the origin web server and it has become unreachable. The most common cause is that your DNS settings are incorrect. When this happens, you’ll see “Error 523: Origin is unreachable”. Basically if my hosting provider is hostgator but my DNS settings are pointing somewhere else BlueHost for example I will get this kind of error. EasyDNS.com has to abide by Canadian law since obviously that is where they are located. If it is a crime under Canadian law, I am sure it is also a crime under Australian law.

Here is my guess, lolcow.org is probably being migrated to a new hosting provider after being told by EasyDNS to get lost.

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-264.1.html

https://easydns.com/terms-of-service/

https://community.cloudflare.com/t/community-tip-fixing-error-523-origin-is-unreachable/44218

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
lol did the partyvan really come after cj and sig from that message about killing joe biden on the 4th of july? lmfao