Lolcow.org Simulation Thread AKA Cjocker Did A Fucky-Wucky

Deleted member 1069

We are actually a little larger than AMB.
It doesn't count when almost all the users are inactive.

I hope you get some more traffic from dotorg refugees though.

AMB seems like extreme cancer though.

Dumbchan

Dumbass
Baby Onion
I wonder if the site will ever return or if this is the end of it because SIG was poking the pigs.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Has anyone talked to either of them? I'm curious if the feds actually took the site down, their hosting told them to get lost, cjocker decided he was tired of dealing with it, or some combo of the three.
I reported the site both to the FBI and their host last week. Good, if some isolated programmer schizoid wants to play little games where he's giving a platform to rightwing extremists so they can post pictures of my dead relatives' graves then he gets to win stupid prizes. If that was how he conducted himself online then there was nothing he was doing irl that would be a positive to anyone, ever.

Also sig is a giant idiot but I'm kind of worried about him and hope he's okay. For someone who has already dealt with this type of thing it seemed really self destructive and outside the realm of ironic shitposting to put that message up.
Good I hope he felt like shit every day of his life and it only gets worse from here on out. Surprise, keeping the sort of nihilistic company you find in toilets like Kiwi Farms will only make you empty, bitter, and depressed and will only amplify the worst traits you have. He only has himself to blame.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I reported the site both to the FBI and their host last week. Good, if some isolated programmer schizoid wants to play little games where he's giving a platform to rightwing extremists so they can post pictures of my dead relatives' graves then he gets to win stupid prizes. If that was how he conducted himself online then there was nothing he was doing irl that would be a positive to anyone, ever.

Good I hope he felt like shit every day of his life and it only gets worse from here on out. Surprise, keeping the sort of nihilistic company you find in toilets like Kiwi Farms will only make you empty, bitter, and depressed and will only amplify the worst traits you have. He only has himself to blame.
Ive missed you deeply Ashley!

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
Why would you admit to things like this

And say shit like this...

without using a VPN?

Probably because you're all extremely stupid mentally ill pieces of shit with personality disorders who use up all your artillery the second anyone vaguely crosses you about anything. I've been doxed to hell and back for over a decade, I don't care. I haven't done anything wrong and I don't have anything to fear from some dork living with his mom who has nothing to look forward to.

Stupid game, Stupid prizes, etc.

naught

Registered
Probably because you're all extremely stupid mentally ill pieces of shit with personality disorders who use up all your artillery the second anyone vaguely crosses you about anything. I've been doxed to hell and back for over a decade, I don't care. I haven't done anything wrong and I don't have anything to fear from some dork living with his mom who has nothing to look forward to.
how's your day going ash?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker

There is nothing illegal about a gossip site on wacky people such as yourself. If someone from the FBI, the Warwick Police or the Rhode Island State Police wanted to join, it wouldn't bother me in the least. Why is it that every lolcow who objects to gossip sites somehow thinks the FBI is their personal army?

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
There is nothing illegal about a gossip site on wacky people such as yourself. If someone from the FBI, the Warwick Police or the Rhode Island State Police wanted to join, it wouldn't bother me in the least. Why is it that every lolcow who objects to gossip sites somehow thinks the FBI is their personal army?
How am I "wacky" Kengle? You're a 65 year old freak who failed to fit into a stalker subculture that was started by an incel in his early 20s who's going to be most known for stalking Chris-chan, being a shotacon, and threatening to rape a girl for the rest of his life. Possibly in that exact order.

As far as I can tell, all I did was rile up some white nationalists.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
I haven't reacted as much to this shitty forum mostly because it looks like a schizophrenic person designed it and because it's utterly dead. Even if violent or malevolent people wanted to pluck my dox from here it's basically unreadable.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
How am I "wacky" Kengle? You're a 65 year old freak who failed to fit into a stalker subculture that was started by an incel in his early 20s who's going to be most known for stalking Chris-chan, being a shotacon, and threatening to rape a girl for the rest of his life. Possibly in that exact order.

>white nationalists
>shotacons
>mutually exclusive
MFW
1657209334561.png

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion

you paid actual money to join a alt right something awful ripoff.
I haven't reacted as much to this shitty forum mostly because it looks like a schizophrenic person designed it and because it's utterly dead. Even if violent or malevolent people wanted to pluck my dox from here it's basically unreadable.
eh fair I will give you that

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Mike thinks using Proton VPN means you're Blaine, the dude has gone off the deep end. Gee wonder why nobody comes here if you're just accusing everyone of being the tranny you alogg @imageboard user

View attachment 13371
3-5 people use this site. The odds of two distinct individuals living in Chicago who refer to Blaine as "she" finding this site, never mind using the same provider to access this site are zero.
You've also only accessed the site 4 times from a Proton VPN server. The rest are T-mobile static IPs from the Chicago area.

naught

Registered
how's your day going ashley? any thoughts on nulls podcast? i have a thread about it here