The new Gothix documentary about woke cancel mobs on Twitch

Subtitle
"IN MEMORY OF WHEN I GAVE A FUCK"

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
This is Vanessa aka Gothix:

She is a black woman who is currently a rightwing commentary Youtuber. She originally started out as a Twitch gamer who was the darling of Twitch... until she revealed that she is actually a black conservative. That was the moment Twitch dumped her like a rock and she became persona non grata in gaming circles:

Also, I'd like to give a special thank you to the #Twitch community for getting the ball rolling. Without the woke outrage from fellow streamers, none of this would be possible. Truly, I mean it. Thank you.

#TwitchStreamers #twitchtv

NGL, when I learned about Gothix and her cancellation I considered using this image of her wearing a t-shirt saying "IN MEMORY OF WHEN I GAVE A FUCK" as my avatar on KF as a show of support:

MyNewKFAvatarStolenFromGothix.jpg

I do hope this documentary is released soon because, while I disagree with much of Gothix's politics, it's absolutely ridiculous that a black woman gamer was chased from Twitch just because she's conservative.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
She has a really relaxing speaking voice, internet women are usually so shrill.
That's why I like watching her videos even though I very often disagree with her. She's good at explaining her position in a way that, at the very least, will make you consider why she thinks the way she does. She's also very funny! And she always looks so awesome rocking the gothic style of dress.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
I can’t always agree with all of her videos. I watch it because she has a different viewpoint than I. She also recently got married this past year and I think it’s some guy from Chicago and she’s from LA.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
She also recently got married this past year and I think it’s some guy from Chicago and she’s from LA.
Judging from the documentary trailer, she'll be talking about her husband in the documentary because the Twitch cancel mobs tried to target him as well, purely on the basis of guilt-by-association.