KF Related - General Knowledge the kf general wayback machine archive thing isn't going to work, ken...

General knowledge on topics that pertain to Kiwifarms/Null

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Mr. Engelhardt, I know this request may be a pain in thee butt, but I know you are the man for the job. Sorting through each at every page is quite the tedious task for an individual. This archive should be easy to access for all people. I suggest make a personal archive thread of the original KF General post so that is it easy to find. We should not rely on the WayBackMachine. What I am requesting exactly is a screenshot of every page of the previous thread, maybe with an extension like Fireshot, to serve as an easily accessible archive. Post #1 would contain a screenshot of the first page, etc. You would not do this in 1 sitting of course, but maybe 15 or 20 pages a day.
Here is the problem: A screenshot wont get the entire saved page so you might have 2 or 3 screenshots to get the entire page. I also tried converting the MHTML pages to jpegs or png images and they just came out looking like shit.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Hey man you want to show everybody how autistic you are by taking 10 thousand screenshots be my guest.

@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt make his dream come true for him lol
There are only 282 pages 🤓

Here is the problem: A screenshot wont get the entire saved page so you might have 2 or 3 screenshots to get the entire page. I also tried converting the MHTML pages to jpegs or png images and they just came out looking like shit.
Fireshot has no issues getting the entire page in a single go.

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 004 - Kiwifarms Gossip - KF General - Page 281 - Onionfarms - web.archive.org.png
    FireShot Capture 004 - Kiwifarms Gossip - KF General - Page 281 - Onionfarms - web.archive.org.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 14