Announcement The Bullshit Forum

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
In reference to me being a party pooper, I am opening up a separate forum called "The Bullshit Forum" under the spergatory. Basically if you want to blow off steam or satisfy your autistic urges with cockvore or OnlyFans spam, you can post it here. If you have a fetish on being an attention whore, you can post here. There are a couple of strings attached: First it does not get out of hand, Second it is available only to Active Members. It is not available to guests or accounts that are listed as dormant.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Ken, you should really listen to your userbase. I don't think anyone wants or needs a paid in-house """journalist""" and there's no reason to create subforums for hyper specific topics. That what threads are for.
Like why is there a subforum for Nigeria? I don't see why anyone would care about that place (other to reminisce about the 419Eaters) and based on the engagement it gets, no one does.
Not trying to be a dick but your userbase is way too small to alienate them. Without engaged users this would just be a Djibouti blog no one would read

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Just a question, but are normal users normally not allowed to post in spergatory? Or are all the threads locked by default until otherwise unlocked? I was In a group with a containment area called spergatory and it worked a little different. The problem users were locked in it to be made fun of by normal users. If that's not how it works it would be a funny idea for the bullshit forum part of spergatory to have the ability to make fun of users locked in it who can only post in the containment area to save the rest of the members headache while still being able to laugh at them for being retards where it won't bother anyone else.

I'm asking because I don't have permission to post in the bullshit forum and if the idea was containment to post without bothering others then it might need some ironing out. Not sure if you have to ask for threads to be unlocked or if you have to ask to be able to post there but it looks like it was supposed to be different than just locked threads.

If there needs to be a role or something then maybe as a counter to sperg cage resident being containment there could be sperg cage handlers or something as opt in.

Last edited:

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
I'll just be ignoring it from here on out but seriously, what was the logic behind paying to bring on a Nigerian Journalist? I'm sure you didn't have to pay her much because it's Nigeria but $1 would have been too much.
Also, I'm really hoping you taught her what an op-sec is and does and that her UN is a pseudonym.
If this is her and it only took me googling "Nigeria journalist Adanna" to find her it's time to just pack it in.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'll just be ignoring it from here on out but seriously, what was the logic behind paying to bring on a Nigerian Journalist? I'm sure you didn't have to pay her much because it's Nigeria but $1 would have been too much.
Also, I'm really hoping you taught her what an op-sec is and does and that her UN is a pseudonym.
If this is her and it only took me googling "Nigeria journalist Adanna" to find her it's time to just pack it in.
No. It is not.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
It's his site he can do what he wants. Why even care? If it brings more activity then good and if not nothing changed.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I chose Adanna because it is one of the most common female names in Nigeria. The profile you looked up is in Abuja (the federal capital). Our journalist is in Lagos (one of the world's largest cities).

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Just a question, but are normal users normally not allowed to post in spergatory? Or are all the threads locked by default until otherwise unlocked? I was In a group with a containment area called spergatory and it worked a little different. The problem users were locked in it to be made fun of by normal users. If that's not how it works it would be a funny idea for the bullshit forum part of spergatory to have the ability to make fun of users locked in it who can only post in the containment area to save the rest of the members headache while still being able to laugh at them for being retards where it won't bother anyone else.

I'm asking because I don't have permission to post in the bullshit forum and if the idea was containment to post without bothering others then it might need some ironing out. Not sure if you have to ask for threads to be unlocked or if you have to ask to be able to post there but it looks like it was supposed to be different than just locked threads.

If there needs to be a role or something then maybe as a counter to sperg cage resident being containment there could be sperg cage handlers or something as opt in.
I have moved the bullshit forum to the Meta category.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
If it does not work, we can always drop it. It's a small calculated risk I am willing to take.
That's completely fair and reasonable. Why give her mod status though? Does she have the ability to view any user data? I can think of a few thousand reasons to not trust a Nigerian with a list of IPs/emails

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I have moved the bullshit forum to the Meta category.
Nice, I'll put it to good use later.
That's literally never going to happen. If it does by some bizarre miracle this site is going to be filled with 419 scammers.
It's retarded and someone had to say it
You're talking about Nigerian prince scams in 2023, almost 2024, and you called me a boomer? I haven't heard of that meme since Obama was in office. Thanks for the laugh. :haha:

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Nice, I'll put it to good use later.

You're talking about Nigerian prince scams in 2023, almost 2024, and you called me a boomer? I haven't heard of that meme since Obama was in office. Thanks for the laugh. :haha:
Yes, retard. 419 scams still bring in a shit load of money to that country.
The prince meme has been run into the ground but it's still a shithole full of scammers

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Yes, retard. 419 scams still bring in a shit load of money to that country.
The prince meme has been run into the ground but it's still a shithole full of scammers
Nice scizo conspiracy theory. I'm sure it must be scary for boomers who are likely to fall for it. Are you a boomer?

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Nice scizo conspiracy theory. I'm sure it must be scary for boomers who are likely to fall for it. Are you a boomer?
Ken is in his 60's and decided to hire a Nigerian.
When someone is in charge of something it can be beneficial to have a dissenting voice present. Josh gets himself into all sorts of trouble by surrounding himself with yes-men.
Calm yourself down. You've been reasonable and fun to talk to until Islam came up in that dog fucker thread. You're spilling your skettis but there's no need to continue.