FatFuck

Remarkable Onion
Pro+tip+you+can+see+the+cia+glows+in+the+_56cde676ff105998823002da664efa30.jpg

FatFuck

Remarkable Onion

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
Pre pandemic, I was in work when a programme about Terry came on the radio, and I said "holy shit, I know about this guy, he was great" or something equally spergy: the show obliquely referenced the 'glow nigger' stuff and I to meekly add "oh yeah, he was a bit racist and stuff but that was his schizophrenia". Fun times.
Edit: this is the show https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000b4r3

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
He certainly did give us a lot of great clips to laugh at. I love laughing at this type of shit. Instead of getting mad like some people do I laugh at it.

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
He certainly did give us a lot of great clips to laugh at. I love laughing at this type of shit. Instead of getting mad like some people do I laugh at it.
I doubt he was a racist: I've heard old senile people say outrageously offensive things that they never would have said (or probably even thought) when they were compos mentis, it was probably like that with his mental illness.

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I doubt he was a racist: I've heard old senile people say outrageously offensive things that they never would have said (or probably even thought) when they were compis mentis, it was probably like that with his mental illness.
Yeah I don't think he was or care of he was either way, I'm just the type to laugh over getting offended at saying the type of things he did.

ecto_chasm

Baby Onion
Why do people take this nigga's shit seriously?
Was literally just about to post a similar question. Didn’t Jim from 8chan donate a bunch of money to him? And I think King Of Pol just recently mentioned how sad he was when Terry died (while also accusing Metokur and Null of being partially responsible for his death, hahaha)

He was so revered and yet all he was was a racist schizo who designed a weird OS that would’ve been outdated in 1992, lol. Was it just cuz he was so devoutly religious? Or cuz he said “nigger” a lot? Did that make him BASED?

Fuckin cringe.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I never took anything he did or said seriously. I just laughed at the funny crazy man. I don't care what he believed in or how racist he was, I just seen him as another lolcow type. Getting upset would be a waste of time and energy so it's better to just laugh. Funny OS was just a bonus.

Reason: It's like a slow motion train wreck you can't help but watch.

AvonBird35

I met a soyjak with soy allergies.
Baby Onion
Some of Terry A Davis's thoughts on a Catholic black person and how he is going to beat the shit out of the pope.

Attachments

• 1505652599156.png
    1505652599156.png
    616.6 KB · Views: 12