• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Taylor Thread deleted and account tags removed

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
F63971D5-56AE-4E3C-BE61-D962B491D77D.jpeg

slid into ken’s dms

ImpassionateLeek4

POLITZIA
Baby Onion
I'd be surprised if Sig stays on as an admin after pulling this stunt. Kengle wants people to join and enjoy the website. Having people with administrative privileges act like children doesn't give off a good image.

But we are discussing it, don't worry. Onion Farms does not want to be another Kiwi Farms, I think Kengle has made that abundantly clear.

Kenya Jones

Baby Onion
This information is strictly confidential. But by all means, speculate away. Posts like yours add activity to the website and brighten it up.
I don't know about what anybody is talking about supposedly you being some lolcow when you are not that person but I will say from the way you have gone about it you do seem to be a bit of a cow.

ImpassionateLeek4

POLITZIA
Baby Onion
I think it's safe to say there's a little bit of cow in all of us. What differentiates us, is how easily we expose our inner cows. I keep mine close to the chest barring extreme circumstances like an admin's abuse of power.

The Fool

Remarkable Onion
I don't know about what anybody is talking about supposedly you being some lolcow when you are not that person but I will say from the way you have gone about it you do seem to be a bit of a cow.
Sig used his IP to track his location to around where said cow is.
When confronted he said he intentionally moved next door to said cow in order to use their IP range to troll them.

So yeah I mean I'd say "you be the judge" but I mean obviously he's not said cow so we can just drop this now.

ImpassionateLeek4

POLITZIA
Baby Onion
That's the second slice of wisdom you've posted tonight, Fool, that I think is really great to read. Especially for the younger folk who aren't well-versed in websites like this.

Remember kids, OJ Simpson was found innocent of murdering his wife. He was not the criminal.

Kenya Jones

Baby Onion
Sig used his IP to track his location to around where said cow is.
When confronted he said he intentionally moved next door to said cow in order to use their IP range to troll them.

So yeah I mean I'd say "you be the judge" but I mean obviously he's not said cow so we can just drop this now.
That sounds amogus sus.

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
I'd be surprised if Sig stays on as an admin after pulling this stunt. Kengle wants people to join and enjoy the website. Having people with administrative privileges act like children doesn't give off a good image.

But we are discussing it, don't worry. Onion Farms does not want to be another Kiwi Farms, I think Kengle has made that abundantly clear.
SIGSEGV is literally the only one holding ken’s leash and reining his autism. The site would he unusable without him.